Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women are replacing men with AI chads

fastnbulbous

fastnbulbous

Admiral

View: https://youtu.be/V1gmwKVN0FQ?si=P_5OSrVxVGPjlppU

In this video he talks about a foid who "married" an ai chad and are even expecting a baby apparently. There really is no hope for incels, if they can't get chad they literally prefer an ai over you. Things are only going to get much worse.

good, then we will replace them too, everyone wins

unfortunatly feminists made women become enemies of men, so be it

This might actually work for roasties because most have relatively low sex drive, can use dildos and other sex toys and get Chad sperm to have children.

they know they can get the real thing at any times anyways. no a.i for my blue balls

This might actually work for roasties because most have relatively low sex drive, can use dildos and other sex toys and get Chad sperm to have children.
Yeah I can see this happening. Chad AI gives companionship, sex toys deliver sex, and actual chad sperm makes them pregnant. Everybody wins... apart from HTN and below men.

As if they actually need it :feelsseriously:

Ai foids and Ai chads is all just bluff maybe sex dolls will catch on more but thats it

good, then we will replace them too, everyone wins

unfortunatly feminists made women become enemies of men, so be it
Yeah but the women will come to extra men's resources via taxes

Ai foids and Ai chads is all just bluff maybe sex dolls will catch on more but thats it
maybe but at least now there is a chance since foids can no longer cope about ai and robots being sexists, robo waifu's are on the menu boys :feelshmm:

First men had virtual Girlfriends now women are making virtual boyfriends. Is this the end of dating? (It never began for me anyways so I don't care).

So... it's the end of the world as we know it?

The Young Pope GIF