Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel women are really easy to hate for a non-nt person

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
women are really easy to hate for a non-nt person

is this statement correct?

Yea a lifetime of always being invisible/repulsive to them and never meeting any that are different will do that

Definitely, women are among the most ableist and annoying pieces of shit I've encountered. I've grown to hate all of them

Yes. Women hate non-NTs so we'll hate em right back.

Non-NT men must gymmaxx & mmamaxx to deter aggression from foids.

Speak autistically & carry a big fucking stick.

-Theodore Roosevelt

Foids will always judge you super-hard, even if you're Chad and critisize every mistake you made. If you're ugly, small or have some type of disability, they will point it out and make fun of you for that. They will even try to punch you if you're weak enough or if you're too strong for them, try to get some brainless tallfag to beat you up. They are 100% darwinistic and judge you harder than nature would.

gymmaxx & mmamaxx
i saw a lot of liveleak vid of people getting shot and stabbed and it really killed training for me like we are so fragile its brutal in one shot or stab wound thats it game over. i will still do it to make the foids at my college leave me alone though. they like to bully me with their thugmaxxed normie friends

i saw a lot of liveleak vid of people getting shot and stabbed and it really killed training for me like we are so fragile its brutal in one shot or stab wound thats it game over. i will still do it to make the foids at my college leave me alone though. they like to bully me with their thugmaxxed normie friends
That's why I also carry weapons :feelsthink:

Human nature is to punch down. Most people aren't actively looking for a deadly duel, they're looking for weak prey to take advantage of. If you're strong & aggressive, it's simply not worth the risk of getting maimed or killed trying to fuck with you.

That's why I also carry weapons :feelsthink:

Human nature is to punch down. Most people aren't actively looking for a deadly duel, they're looking for weak prey to take advantage of. If you're strong & aggressive, it's simply not worth the risk of getting maimed or killed trying to fuck with you.
Yeah thats right I gotta make the risk higher than the reward to drive them off like with hippos and lions i gotta be like a hippo they dont even eat meat but all the predators dont wanna mess with them

I wish i could stay strapped like the ricecel in your avi :feelsYall: