Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are radicalizing men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There's this idea that incels are radicalized by constricting themselves to echo chambers . This idea of course is complete bullocks. Wanna know something about the Plymouth shooter? He wasn't a member here. He didn't spend most of his time in incel spaces. Most of his time was spent in the gynocentric shithole that is reddit arguing with retarded normies and foids!

What drives a man like him to madness is constantly seeing women celebrate male suicides. It's seeing women and soyboys mock his loneliness and tell him that he deserves to die alone. It's witnessing women brag about hurting men. Congratulations women! You're radicalizing men! More you relish in your sadism, the more men are going to get fed up. Is it a surprise misogyny is growing among gen z when gen z foids get off torturing men on TikTok?
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/8OtYCOTj8og?si=p4o-KCzN1z3RFFCx

Is it a surprise gen z men are turning against women when women go out of their way to simp for criminals? When they laugh at male misery?

You earned the storm you've created females. You flew too close to the sun and now you're starting to see consequences

Crazy they think incel spaces somehow made us this way. No, the years of bullying and ostracism while being deprived of basic human needs like love, touch, and sex made us this way. Even lack of male friendships too for many of us. We had to actively search out spaces like this. Not like this forum is easy to find.

Crazy they think incel spaces somehow made us this way. No, the years of bullying and ostracism while being deprived of basic human needs like love, touch, and sex made us this way. Even lack of male friendships too for many of us. We had to actively search out spaces like this. Not like this forum is easy to find.
EXACTLY. I don't hate women because I lurked this forum. I hate women because they've verbally berated me irl and online. I hate women because they're cold sociopathic narcissists who take pride in being cold sociopathic narcissists

You flew too close to the sun and now you're starting to see consequences
I hope not. I hope they have seen nothing yet because for the moment nothing really happened outside of isolated useless actions.

EXACTLY. I don't hate women because I lurked this forum. I hate women because they've verbally berated me irl and online. I hate women because they're cold sociopathic narcissists who take pride in being cold sociopathic narcissists
Yep. They don’t understand basic cause and effect. Then saying we can’t get women because we are misogynistic miss the point. We are misogynistic because we can’t get women and women want men leagues above them, not the other way around. These are the same people who would get mad their car engine seized up after they never gave it an oil change in 50,000 miles. They’d blame the engine for dying, and not blame the neglect and abuse it went through to cause that

I don't hate women because I lurked this forum. I hate women because they've verbally berated me irl and online. I hate women because they're cold sociopathic narcissists who take pride in being cold sociopathic narcissists
This is something that femoids will NEVER understand. Coming here did not make me an incel, being an incel made me come here.

I hope not. I hope they have seen nothing yet because for the moment nothing really happened outside of isolated useless actions.
A good portion of young men despise women. There's an awakening although they're trying to snuff it out.

This is something that femoids will NEVER understand. Coming here did not make me an incel, being an incel made me come here.
Exactly

Yep. They don’t understand basic cause and effect. Then saying we can’t get women because we are misogynistic miss the point. We are misogynistic because we can’t get women and women want men leagues above them, not the other way around. These are the same people who would get mad their car engine seized up after they never gave it an oil change in 50,000 miles. They’d blame the engine for dying, and not blame the neglect and abuse it went through to cause that
It's not even sexual rejection from foids that makes me mysognisistic. I'd say that women hurling insults at me unwarranted and putting me through countless humiliations has more than anything else. Despite what they say they aren't just innocent poor victims of men.

All they need to do is shut their whore mouths and they would not be as much of a bother, but these sperm banks can't even handle that. They will always be sadistic whores.

All they need to do is shut their whore mouths and they would not be as much of a bother, but these sperm banks can't even handle that. They will always be sadistic whores.
They love being sadistic cruel whores. They get off of the power it gives them.

You earned the storm you've created females. You flew too close to the sun and now you're starting to see consequences

the sun's rays, i.e. truecel and incel are beginning to penetrate strongly

Dude, it's not even that. All these dumb fucking skanks had to do was treat men who don't look like Chris Evans with the same respect and dignity they treat Chad with, and they can't even do that!

This is basically Asperger's.is

A good portion of young men despise women. There's an awakening although they're trying to snuff it out.
Yep. And they don’t like it because it could spark actual societal change.
It's not even sexual rejection from foids that makes me mysognisistic. I'd say that women hurling insults at me unwarranted and putting me through countless humiliations has more than anything else. Despite what they say they aren't just innocent poor victims of men.
For me, it’s mostly the sexual rejection and bitchy treatment by them. What bothers me the most about them is they won’t go for their looksmatch and think they deserve Chad. It should be EASY for an average guy to get an average women, and even EASIER for an average guy to get a below average women. Even below average women think they are hot baddies though, and that’s ridiculous

Yep. I was incel trying hard for years before I came here. Takes a lot of inceldom to make you realize you are an incel and even seek out these places in the first place

Yep. And they don’t like it because it could spark actual societal change.
And what do they do to try to persuade young men into not being mysognisistic? They mock male suicides, insult young men's intelligence and demand laws be created to censor them. They're only making it worse.

For me, it’s mostly the sexual rejection and bitchy treatment by them. What bothers me the most about them is they won’t go for their looksmatch and think they deserve Chad. It should be EASY for an average guy to get an average women, and even EASIER for an average guy to get a below average women. Even below average women think they are hot baddies though, and that’s ridiculous
I agree. Unfortunately they're correct when it comes to recognizing their sexual value. They are high SMV despite being unattractive. They'll have a brigade of simps to worship the ground they walk on.

And what do they do to try to persuade young men into not being mysognisistic? They mock male suicides, insult young men's intelligence and demand laws be created to censor them. They're only making it worse.
Yep. They are accelerating the decline themselves, which is particularly stupid, since average men in this age range are the ones supposed to protect them and care for them. They are unironically destroying their own safety nets. Insane they mock men who kill themselves after suffering insane loneliness and misery for years, while they feel so bad for a woman who killed herself because Chad wouldn’t commit
I agree. Unfortunately they're correct when it comes to recognizing their sexual value. They are high SMV despite being unattractive. They'll have a brigade of simps to worship the ground they walk on.
This is crazy too. They only have a high SMV because of how bad the current dating scene is for men. Men are forced to stoop low to get anything they can

Exactly, they're allowed to mock us but we can't do the same?

They got what they asked for

There's this idea that incels are radicalized by constricting themselves to echo chambers . This idea of course is complete bullocks. Wanna know something about the Plymouth shooter? He wasn't a member here. He didn't spend most of his time in incel spaces. Most of his time was spent in the gynocentric shithole that is reddit arguing with retarded normies and foids!

What drives a man like him to madness is constantly seeing women celebrate male suicides. It's seeing women and soyboys mock his loneliness and tell him that he deserves to die alone. It's witnessing women brag about hurting men. Congratulations women! You're radicalizing men! More you relish in your sadism, the more men are going to get fed up. Is it a surprise misogyny is growing among gen z when gen z foids get off torturing men on TikTok?

Is it a surprise gen z men are turning against women when women go out of their way to simp for criminals? When they laugh at male misery?

No group or a person, echo chamber or otherwise can turn your worldview like a hands-on experience and I believe this is for the better. Every incel forum is self-regulating to a degree. Only someone like yourself, who suffered trough hardships of life can relate to other men here. A person who never got the taste for the blackpill wouldn't be able to understand where are we coming from and most likely be appalled and leave. You simply cannot fathom the idea of a blackpilled view without experiencing it firsthand.

tbh give these men that despise foid a pussy and they become the ultimate cucks in a second.
I don' think that the proportion of blackpilled incels is going to grew enough to make something big happen.
The introduction of our ideas to the public produce a retard tradcuck rethoric that is basicly asking men to be even more submissiv to foid by doing looksmaxing (gym) and by providing more to your tradwife ideal in order to keep her loyal.
We are doomed as our current situation can't be solved by any societal law because what enforce inceldom is biological laws.

Was watching an episode of dropouts podcast and tana mongeau and tara yummy was talking about how "there are a lot of thing which women can do to men that are perfectly fine", this including murder, beating a man, stealing. And the guys didn't say anything till they brought out murder. And when they brought it up it was like haha oh well.

Last edited:
Yep. They are accelerating the decline themselves, which is particularly stupid, since average men in this age range are the ones supposed to protect them and care for them. They are unironically destroying their own safety nets. Insane they mock men who kill themselves after suffering insane loneliness and misery for years, while they feel so bad for a woman who killed herself because Chad wouldn’t commit

This is crazy too. They only have a high SMV because of how bad the current dating scene is for men. Men are forced to stoop low to get anything they can
They're simply too sadistic. Women aren't good at planning either. Look at how they handle money they're given. They can only think in the present.

Exactly, they're allowed to mock us but we can't do the same?

They got what they asked for

amazing how men used to control everything, and now we are sitting here on an incel forum with nothing while women get everything in life.

Was watching an episode of dropouts podcast and tana mongeau and tara yummy was talking about how "there are a lot of thing which women can do to men that are perfectly fine", this including murder, beating a man, stealing. And the guys didn't say anything till they brought out murder. And when they brought it up it was like haha oh well.
Most men would rather have a few minutes of sex than call out the issues other men face. Men hate other men and love women.

tbh give these men that despise foid a pussy and they become the ultimate cucks in a second.
I don' think that the proportion of blackpilled incels is going to grew enough to make something big happen.
The introduction of our ideas to the public produce a retard tradcuck rethoric that is basicly asking men to be even more submissiv to foid by doing looksmaxing (gym) and by providing more to your tradwife ideal in order to keep her loyal.
We are doomed as our current situation can't be solved by any societal law because what enforce inceldom is biological laws.
Idk. Andrew Tate imo shows that men can grow antagonistic towards women. You just need the proper catalyst. Once gykmaxxt
No group or a person, echo chamber or otherwise can turn your worldview like a hands-on experience and I believe this is for the better. Every incel forum is self-regulating to a degree. Only someone like yourself, who suffered trough hardships of life can relate to other men here. A person who never got the taste for the blackpill wouldn't be able to understand where are we coming from and most likely be appalled and leave. You simply cannot fathom the idea of a blackpilled view without experiencing it firsthand.
This is true. However women are starting to become more sadistic towards even average menbb

Femoids got what they asked for. They cry out in pain as they strike you.