Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women are professional liars

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
9f1aa63f 0544 4b5d bbe9 391a975ee13c https://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do...s-19-year-old-white-male-aka-chad-thundercock They've asked women if they find this Chad attractive,and look at these comments you can see how women are professional liars.

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2
She says she wouldn't look at his face twice :lul: ı think he has a bad personality huh:lul:

"The blackpill isn't real, my ex-boyfriend is 1.65m tall, balding and with a visible dad bod :y'all:"

In which dimension is this dude not slaying entire cities lmao

Why do these idiot foids continue to pretend they aren't shallow animals? All of them would hop on his dick in an instant.

amazing. even with complete anonymity foids STILL lie. just lol.

Overly muscular men aren’t attractive to foids, that’s a fact. Most foids prefer a toned guy with excellent frame. Face is the number one factor and this guy has a 6/10 face at best, that’s why he’s a turn off.

Angles can be deceiving
12A6CC97 EBDB 4C8B 80AA 8B2871A63CF1

Look at that soft, pudgy chin.

She says she wouldn't look at his face twice :lul: ı think he has a bad personality huh:lul:

I wonder if she is even aware how other people understand what she wrote. She basically said "8/10 is disgusting for me, I only want 10/10 men". If she is stupid enough she thinks meaning of that sentence is that she is not shallow. But actual meaning of that sentence is that
a) she is shallow
b) guys who are only above average are trash therefore average(or below average) men are shit that should be exterminated

Why do these idiot foids continue to pretend they aren't shallow animals? All of them would hop on his dick in an instant.

dont want to expose their true nature and all

Women are always two eyed slithereens
one eye on chad, and the other eye on all the other men theyre trying to cuck and extract for blood
The only reason women virtue signal is to keep the men they deem to be subhuman in line so that we can work and make society function like good little worker ants

Once theyre with chad they release their inner whore, but in the public they have to keep up the image, so that the beta man can believe in true love and work his life for it, all the while these whores are smiling on the inside

Women are always two eyed slithereens
one eye on chad, and the other eye on all the other men theyre trying to cuck and extract for blood
The only reason women virtue signal is to keep the men they deem to be subhuman in line so that we can work and make society function like good little worker ants

Once theyre with chad they release their inner whore, but in the public they have to keep up the image, so that the beta man can believe in true love and work his life for it, all the while these whores are smiling on the inside
even mothers do that, is something subconsciously and genetic, they rather want her son to be a cuck than actually discovering the blackpill

even mothers do that, is something subconsciously and genetic, they rather want her son to be a cuck than actually discovering the blackpill

Maybe because from a global point of view, the betabux' cuck provides for society and for a woman. The blackpill leads nowhere.

Overly muscular men aren’t attractive to foids, that’s a fact. Most foids prefer a toned guy with excellent frame.

More muscular = better in foids' eyes, assuming equal frame, face, etc.

Foids of course say "I would rather have a toned guy than the incredible hulk, teehee!" But, like always, they're lying. The moment an incredible hulk Chad shows up, they'll leave their toned Chad for him in an instant.

High IQ

Hi, i'm a bitch and i'm a chad gourmet.

View attachment 68149https://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do...s-19-year-old-white-male-aka-chad-thundercock They've asked women if they find this Chad attractive,and look at these comments you can see how women are professional liars.

View attachment 68147 View attachment 68148
Yep, they're definitely liars. If you want to know how women really think, all you have to do is overhear a conversation between two women talking to themselves. They're even more shallow and basal then men. I heard two girls from high school comparing one of the girls' boyfriends and another guy, comparing their physical charactersistics to determine who was more attractive.

I wonder if she is even aware how other people understand what she wrote. She basically said "8/10 is disgusting for me, I only want 10/10 men". If she is stupid enough she thinks meaning of that sentence is that she is not shallow. But actual meaning of that sentence is that
a) she is shallow
b) guys who are only above average are trash therefore average(or below average) men are shit that should be exterminated

This.

If she wouldn't look at HIS face twice, then what about me? I must be worse than gutter trash to her.

They just want that InstaEgoBoost.

This is because they don't have any self-awareness.
Right. I don't know why though. Hormones or bec. of society? What are your opinions on the cause of this(or causes) @Disillusioned ?

And then when they change their minds after "getting to know him" and his "amaaaaazing personality," they will tell you the tale of how their boyfriend isn't the best looking guy, but his personality makes him hot to her. Tee hee.

To manipulate good guys into thinking if they pull off the "white knight game" they might stand a chance.

They're in denial of their shallowness.