Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are pretty overrated honestly

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
It takes a while to realize this but women are pretty overrated. So some are hot and they have a nice ass, big deal, move on, it doesn’t make them goddesses
The problem is in order to come to this mindset you need to be around women to see what they are really like, not the super human wonder women’s that the media portrays them to be. This is hard for incels, we are not around women a lot, other than family, so we idealize them for a long time

or maybe I’m just saying this because I’m over 30 now and my sex drive has calmed down

You don't have to put women on a pedestal, but please don't be an incel. Respect ALL women :soy:

Most men are fucking cumbrains and think only with their dick.

Women are not goddesses, they have the mental capacity of children and will leave you in a heartbeat if something better chases them.:lul::lul:

Most men are fucking cumbrains and think only with their dick.

Women are not goddesses, they have the mental capacity of children and will leave you in a heartbeat if something better chases them.:lul::lul:

It takes a while to realize this but women are pretty overrated. So some are hot and they have a nice ass, big deal, move on, it doesn’t make them goddesses
The problem is in order to come to this mindset you need to be around women to see what they are really like, not the super human wonder women’s that the media portrays them to be. This is hard for incels, we are not around women a lot, other than family, so we idealize them for a long time

or maybe I’m just saying this because I’m over 30 now and my sex drive has calmed down
based observation!

nice people are rare, may it be male or female

They always were. Their only value comes from their pussy. They deliver nothing of value outside of sex.

This. I mean sex drive makes people do stupid things. And of course you're right about the fact they're overrated. But when you're an incel, you'll never know what having a gf is like.

The problem is in order to come to this mindset you need to be around women to see what they are really like, not the super human wonder women’s that the media portrays them to be.
Yes I agree. They’re not the empathetic gender. Some of them are very blunt and rude.

Women are not goddesses, they have the mental capacity of children and will leave you in a heartbeat if something better chases them

Men are simps who believe all women are queens, they buy into this women are angels narrative indoctrinated into them by their bluepilled cuck parents. Women are honestly the most evil beings on the planet they are whores who will fuck anything with a square jaw and pretty eyes. They have no loyalty to nothing and no one just brainless robots spawned with the soul purpose of getting creampied by some chad.

Agreed, world is being fucked and so are we. Everything is upside down starting with gender roles and sexual market. Shit valued like it was gold and fraternity, comradeship and friendship between men is eroded beyond saving

Women are vapid and worthless sheep.