Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are parasites

women bad . men good

All Women are Queens

Erase the need for women then erase women

The four-legged species seem to be doing fine since they don't have the mindset the human species has

As a 26yr old trucel i only see women as eye candy nothing much else and maybe potentially as i get older to make a buck with bringing a 3rd worlder here but i would be selling myself short asking for 30k not worth the time/hassle just gotta start living life Without the idea of relationships/girlfriend/wife etc
Its hard but just gotta enjoy other aspects of life and not focus on these leeches/parasites because that is what they are !

As a 26yr old trucel i only see women as eye candy nothing much else and maybe potentially as i get older to make a buck with bringing a 3rd worlder here but i would be selling myself short asking for 30k not worth the time/hassle just gotta start living life Without the idea of relationships/girlfriend/wife etc
Its hard but just gotta enjoy other aspects of life and not focus on these leeches/parasites because that is what they are !
They corrupt the human mind to sexualize them to make them have babies. We don't need more babies, we need a peaceful, good life as humans are the superior species.

Oxford Languages:
Definition of parasite: "an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense."

They are literally the definition of a parasite

the ideal woman is just a sexy maid that you get to fuck

Oxford Languages:
Definition of parasite: "an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense."

They are literally the definition of a parasite
they drain you of your life and hard earned money.

All Women are Queens
Are these your queens?
gorilla hurrying GIF

Woman bad I hate woman.

The only good women are your mothers