Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are parasites

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women will drain a man of all his resources then leave him when he can longer meet her standards that’s all WOMEN CARE ABOUT IS LOOKS MONEY STATUS

The relationship between a man and a woman is simply trading resources for sex.

The relationship between a man and a woman is simply trading resources for sex.
i wish love is real... too bad for hopeless romantics like me even if I do ascend one day I'll be cucked

i wish love is real... too bad for hopeless romantics like me even if I do ascend one day I'll be cucked
I too wish our idealistic perceptions of the female gender was true, someone to keep me company and take long walks along the beach and then cuddle under the moonlight to keep ourselves warm from the nocturnal breeze.

I too wish our idealistic perceptions of the female gender was true, someone to keep me company and take long walks along the beach and then cuddle under the moonlight to keep ourselves warm from the nocturnal breeze.
god just thinking about this makes me feel warm.... god damn i will most likely never experience such thing

god just thinking about this makes me feel warm.... god damn i will most likely never experience such thing
Yeah, it would be nice to feel a foid's soft skin, feel her warmth and her deep breaths.

But at the end of the day foids are humans, mortal and self-interested. The only true love of my life is the natural beauty of the sea and the sky.