Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are one of the most prejudiced groups.

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Officer
Think about this even a racist person doesn't hate ethnics as much as women hate us.

A racist person will say "hey I like you, you're actually one of the good ones."
A toilet will never be close friends with an incel subhuman.

A racist southern mechanic that smokes cigerettes and watches nascar all day will still be kind enough to help a black man that broke down on the road.
A toilet will cross the street to avoid even being near us.

Some racists will still associate with an ethnic if they have similar political views and support the same causes.
A toilet will tell you that just because you're a male feminist or a nice guy that's what's expected of you, we don't owe you shit.

A racist may hate a group but most aren't sadistic enough to get pleasure from watching the physical pain of that group.
Women get wet when they see an alpha male physically abuse a humiliate a beta male.

A racist person will think they're superior to an ethnic but will supress their views in public and I've only seen someone get called a nigger twice in my 30 years.
A women will contort her face in disgust in public and will be visibly terrified of physical contact with an incel. Will call you "loser" and "virgin" to your face.

A racist will be in the presence of an ethnic or black person.
A toilet will lie to the school teacher about sexual harassment to avoid sitting near you. I've had this happen to me before!

It's unbelievable how much women hate men that are physically unattractive or autistic. They should be glad that we just rage and make jokes on the internet rather than committing real life violence.

They are beasts that have been let out of the cage, you can't compare them with humans

Think about this even a racist person doesn't hate ethnics as much as women hate us.

A racist person will say "hey I like you, you're actually one of the good ones."

A racist southern mechanic that smokes cigerettes and watches nascar all day will still be kind enough to help a black man that broke down on the road.

Some racists will still associate with an ethnic if they have similar political views and support the same causes.
A toilet will tell you that just because you're a male feminist or a nice guy that's what's expected of you, we don't owe you shit.

A racist may hate a group but most aren't sadistic enough to get pleasure from watching the physical pain of that group.
Women get wet when they see an alpha male physically abuse a humiliate a beta male.

A racist person will think they're superior to an ethnic but will supress their views in public and I've only seen someone get called a nigger twice in my 30 years.
A women will contort her face in disgust in public and will be visibly terrified of physical contact with an incel. Will call you "loser" and "virgin" to your face.

A toilet will lie to the school teacher about sexual harassment to avoid sitting near you. I've had this happen to me before!

It's unbelievable how much women hate men that are physically unattractive or autistic. They should be glad that we just rage and make jokes on the internet rather than committing real life violence.
Personally the stuff about the hate groups is a little wack but somewhat true, besides in these liberal ass cities like LA theres more hate because of these cucks, especially white and white washed women towards minorities, Honestly I am a racist Mexican but I do at times question if I am racist because I openly don't hate in public(just with family) and I still treat everyone with good manners.

Honestly I am a racist Mexican but I do at times question if I am racist because I openly don't hate in public(just with family) and I still treat everyone with good manners.

I'm bigoted to the extent of immediately viewing individuals primarily by race and thinking of circumstances from a racial perspective.

They are beasts that have been let out of the cage, you can't compare them with humans
:yes:
Definitely true. Foids are nothing different to feral animals.

women are literally hitler. they are trying to exterminate people they see as "subhuman" from the gene pool. the incel race is literally being genocided and no one cares.

Women's preferences are indistinguishable from the most blatant forms of racism. @starcrapoo

women are literally hitler. they are trying to exterminate people they see as "subhuman" from the gene pool. the incel race is literally being genocided and no one cares.
Doesn't that imply that we are the jews

ok GrAY.

over

Women's preferences are indistinguishable from the most blatant forms of racism. @starcrapoo
I genuinely feel that racism against white foids and asian foids is perfectly ok. Its perfectly ok for other demographic groups to discriminate against them. Because if you think about it, they actually deserve it because those two groups are objectively speaking the two most racist groups in American society.

I generally don't like foids but I actually have some amount of hesitation, restraint, and remorse for being racist against black foids or hispanic foids. My life long experiences has taught me that I should try my best to be nicer to black foids and latina foids because those two races of foids are noticeably nicer to me than white foids or asian foids.

If I read a story of a white foid or asian foid getting beat upside the head, beaten bloody and robbed by nigger or spic thugs, I feel that they deserved it even though they were totally innocent. niggers and spics have every right to be angry at white foids and asian foids. the two race of women that uphold white supremacy the most while at the same time, claiming to be against it and for social justice. which is actually insanely evil if you think about it. If you lie to someone that means you view them as extremely low, and by lying to them, you don't even give the people that you are lying to a fighting chance. we asian men just sit on our asses in quiet suffering mixed in with delusional denialism.

I say godspeed to the black american community and hispanic americans. letting white liberals win (aka beta white males + white foids + asian foids) is akin to letting evil win.

i will never ever side with whites or asians as a ricecel. never. I am with niggers and spics all the way.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VzEDzFb25s

Last edited: