Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are of the IQ, agency and emotional-thinking that if it were made law that for a man to approach a woman, a woman must given written consent...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
[RANDOM THOUGHT] Women are of the IQ, agency and emotional-thinking that if it were made law that for a man to approach a woman, a woman must given written consent, women would applaud the law. Then they'd complain about it being oppressive that they're don't get approached and blame men.

They would literally vote for all sub8s not to be able to approach them without consent, then when men follow that law, they would complain that men aren't daring enough anymore.

Even if you could get a GF, she has had 50 dicks run through her already so you're NOTHING special to her. The 51st experience of something is hardly eventful. She'll never be head-over-heels for you like she was for her first few Chad BFs.

Even if she loves you for a while, her pairbonding abilities are shot to pieces. You'll either end up in a dead-bedroom because her attraction to you was NEVER as intense as it was for chad back in the day, or she'll just divorce/dump you.

I am getting to the stage where I think the redpilled MGTOW-philosophy (not necessarily the MGTOW-guys themselves) is the final culimination of the blackpill ironically: You cannot please a woman in this gynocentrist society. It's better to try and cope as a MGTOW and fool yourself into believing you don't want a woman, and fill your life with coping hobbies, than to live a blackpilled life of depression over not being able to get a woman.

TLDR: The blackpill loops back around to the redpill, ironically.

The blackpill can also lead to the copepill. Ie. There is no way to win so may as well just find some things you like and try to cope.

And women do that already. They call security on ugly men when they try cold approach then complain men don't make an effort.

Actually women would immediately revolt against that law as it would jeopardize their odds of being approached by Chad.

So they will just allow anything goes approaching and then simply complain if the wrong men try.

I am getting to the stage where I think the redpilled MGTOW-philosophy (not necessarily the MGTOW-guys themselves) is the final culimination of the blackpill ironically: You cannot please a woman in this gynocentrist society. It's better to try and cope as a MGTOW and fool yourself into believing you don't want a woman, and fill your life with coping hobbies, than to live a blackpilled life of depression over not being able to get a woman.
I agree, obsessing over something which you'll never get is simply pointless. I've grown so disillusioned with people in general that this isn't all that difficult for me, just need to figure out how to stop focusing on my virginity and then I'll be content.

Only if he is incel. Chad always gets consent

Beta uprising is the final pill tbh. Anything else is defeat and thus cucked.

Beta uprising is the final pill tbh. Anything else is defeat and thus cucked.

Please. Most guys here are too high-inhibition to tell a girl that they like her. How the FUCK are they gonna rise up against a society? Brutal Reminder that nowhere near 80% of "incels" have bothered to approach a lot of women.
High IQ as always

Appreciated
And women do that already. They call security on ugly men when they try cold approach then complain men don't make an effort.

High IQ. The law would just be legal backing to women's social nature.

new laws will say women can't lie

High IQ but women wouldn't like this law because it would decrease the probability & chance of getting Chad dick.

Kinda true. What's the use in fighting a battle you can't win?

The blackpill can also lead to the copepill. Ie. There is no way to win so may as well just find some things you like and try to cope.

Is there really a way to win though? If so, how could OP possibly win?

Just ban all real life courtship and have all match-making happen on Tinder

Everything is cope unless you're Chad.

Are you still getting jaw surgery?

I can't say you are wrong. When you think about it, it's stupid to keep torturing yourself over something which is not meant to happen, but it's very hard to get to the point when you no longer care. It takes years of meditation and stoicism to achieve a genuine I-don't-give-a-fuck-mentality. The MGTOW guys are not there yet, they still suffer because they can't get laid.