Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are nothing but evil merciless creatures

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
I don't get soys and normies can say that women are empathetic, women are nothing but living demons that just love to shit on and make life hell for subpar men. I hope that some time there will be a day when men have had enough and wake up to what they've been put through, and if that happens then women and their white knights will finally pay. I doubt that day will ever come though as feminism will reign supreme. It's an unfortunate world.

I don't get soys and normies can say that women are empathetic, women are nothing but living demons that just love to shit on and make life hell for subpar men. I hope that some time there will be a day when men have had enough and wake up to what they've been put through, and if that happens then women and their white knights will finally pay. I doubt that day will ever come though as feminism will reign supreme. It's an unfortunate world.
i bet your view would change if there was a woman in your life

i bet your view would change if there was a woman in your life
No it really wouldn't, I and many others here know their true nature.

come on,it cant be that bad
It is. You gotta be at the top of every area in your life or dating will always be an uphill battle. It's simply not realistic if you're not a rich, extroverted Chad.

do i have to agree with you on everything to be considered blackpilled?
Everything I believe is from the blackpill, so in a way yes.

Many of them have 'blind empathy', empathy which rather harms than helps. E.g many women doesn't understand importance of independence and self-reliance for men and without father figure they turn their sons into codependent neurotic mess or mama's boys who cannot live independently.

It’s because they are not ugly enough to experience the true face of women. If you are good looking, women treat you very well and of course, you then think they are good people.

It’s because they are not ugly enough to experience the true face of women. If you are good looking, women treat you very well and of course, you then think they are good people.
listen man,im tryin to help you,that if believe the blackpill, that you’re making the right decision,i don’t want you ten years from now thinking i wish i would have done things different

listen man,im tryin to help you,that if believe the blackpill, that you’re making the right decision,i don’t want you ten years from now thinking i wish i would have done things different
How can one stop believing the blackpill? It's literally the truth.

How can one stop believing the blackpill? It's literally the truth.
i hope for your sake you’re right,i don’t want you ten years from now having second thoughts on what you are doing right now

i hope for your sake you’re right,i don’t want you ten years from now having second thoughts on what you are doing right now
Yeah you're definitely an infiltrator, and I hope I'm not even around in 10 years so doesn't really matter.