Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are not your enemies

Which means that women shouldn't be able to reproduce based on their feeling of attraction. All women carry bad phenotypes that can be expressed even if they are "attracted" to their partner.
and that's why their job is to not let a subhuman reproduce with them, to lower the chance of ugly kid as much as possible despite their own ugliness. Women will reproduce no matter of what, only forced sterilization would stop that.

If their “subhuman” genes allowed then to find and experience love, why wouldn’t that be able to apply to us?
Because we're the diluted crossbreed of their shit genes. A compound of awful. you can luck out and get the best of both worlds, (both gene pools.) or you can get the worst of both worlds. My cousin literally has my uncles jaw and lips. She looks like a man. It's so fucking weird.

A lot of things are your enemies. Genetics, your raising, your environment and the selfishness and slutiness of femoids.

Because we're the diluted crossbreed of their shit genes. A compound of awful. you can luck out and get the best of both worlds, (both gene pools.) or you can get the worst of both worlds. My cousin literally has my uncles jaw and lips. She looks like a man. It's so fucking weird.

It still wouldn’t make sense to put the blame entirely on them considering luck is a factor even beyond their control.

What if they thought you would turn out like them and experience a good/fulfilling life?

At this point, it’s just a matter of getting dealt a bad hand playing the genetic lotto.

It’s no one’s fault. Not mine, not yours, not our parents, not men or women. If anything, it’s nature. And what can we possibly due to get back at nature?

No one hates us solely because we are the “bottom of the barrel” they simply want nothing to do with us. We direct our hate towards women because we claim they’re “shallow” in hopes that if they weren’t, we would be able to get their attention/respect/love.

But in reality, just because they do not like us does not make them shallow. It doesn’t mean anything except we are undesirable which is no one fault, not even ours.

That is what humanity does. Men and women.

I don't distinguish between hatred and apathy. These two things are two sides of the same coin in my mind, and especially when it comes to women.

And by the way, what the hell makes all of you so sure that they don't legitimately hate us anyway? There are PLENTY of incels, including myself, who HAVE dealt with their hatred.

Your parents are. They are the only one responsible for your suffering. They forced you to live and they forced you to live the life of an ugly male. You can't blame women for not feeling attraction towards ugly and short motherfucker but you can blame your mother for being short and ugly whore.
Huge cuck detected. Women are stupid and whorish by default.

God bless lolicon...

Obviously hating women for not wanting you is a coping mechanism. You can’t force anyone to like you. You can’t even blame them. We just got dealt a bad hand by nature.

its no one’s fault as to why I’m so miserable. That’s just the dice roll that is life.

If anything I hate myself
Then kill yourself then you genetic failure lol

Nah, fuck your notion of dismissing the real enemy. Femoids will always be the enemy because they're the reason for my state of shit. I hate my mother and all other cunts I've had the displeasure of dealing with so far in my life. So, fuck 'em.

OP is the most retarded poster on here.

Your parents are. They are the only one responsible for your suffering. They forced you to live and they forced you to live the life of an ugly male. You can't blame women for not feeling attraction towards ugly and short motherfucker but you can blame your mother for being short and ugly whore.

Our degenerate modern society is our true enemy. Doesn't matter if east or west both are degenerate in their own ways and things.

Then kill yourself then you genetic failure lol

You sound upset. How can you possibly not see hating someone for not liking you and trying to come up with reasons why is not coping?

That’s the very definition of coping. It makes no sense to hate your parents or label them the enemy unless they somehow knew you was going to be a “genetic failure” which would be impossible

It's not so much that women cause my suffering that makes me hate them. It's that they actively DESPISE me and LAUGH at my suffering that makes me want to kill them

This is bullshit

Two ugly mingers can have good looking kids. It's a genetic lottery and we lost it and femoids judge us because of something we cant control.

Fuck them all, every single filthy degenerate whore!

it's not a dice roll
View attachment 4213
Imagine being on place of that woman, pinned to that wheel by force. Would you not be mad on the thrower if he stabbed you right in your ballsack? Skilled thrower = parents with good genes, there's very low chance of getting hit by the knife. Total noob thrower = parents with bad genes, there is only slight chance that they won't hurt you with their subhuman genes. Being pinned to that wheel is an analogy of impregnation, your parents put you there without your consent and then just throw knifes at you. They are the only one to blame.

No he's right, it's a gamble,. My parents for instance were both 7, but hairloss can skip a generation, my father had godly morissonian hair, i had the same but started losing it at 20.

Plus we all know brothers/sisters where one of them is very attractive and the other looks ugly and like him because she got the masculine attribute or he got very feminine attributes (not the feminine but still hot ones, but the very feminine looks like a tramp attributes )