Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are not your enemies

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
Your parents are. They are the only one responsible for your suffering. They forced you to live and they forced you to live the life of an ugly male. You can't blame women for not feeling attraction towards ugly and short motherfucker but you can blame your mother for being short and ugly whore.

You won’t convince too many though.

My brother turned out well,my father is a high tier normie and my mother is also in the high tier normie range.

I am an abnormality

Women are merely inhuman objects; I couldn’t call them my enemy because they’re too pathetic and useless. I simply look down on them, as I do to ants or worms.

For someone who aren't my enemies they sure do treat me like shit though. I don't care if they're pretty princesses that "deserve the best", they go out of their way to make my life miserable. Why the fuck should I accept that?

Femoids themselves and their Jewish enablers gave rise to hypergamy.

For someone who aren't my enemies they sure do treat me like shit though. I don't care if they're pretty princesses that "deserve the best", they go out of their way to make my life miserable. Why the fuck should I accept that?
It's not their fault that they can't look at you without a disgust

It's not their fault that they can't look at you without a disgust

Yes it is. I look at other ugly males just fine. I look at ugly girls just fine. It's all T H E I R fault. They C H O S E to be cunts. They W A N T to be cunts.

Yes you can
lmao, how? If I see a fat and ugly roastie I want to spit on her face and no matter what she'll do for me she won't ever be my object of desire. Even being around her make me uncomfortable

lmao, how? If I see a fat and ugly roastie I want to spit on her face and no matter what she'll do for me she won't ever be my object of desire. Even being around her make me uncomfortable
Then you're a volcel hypocrite.

Yes it is. I look at other ugly males just fine. I look at ugly girls just fine. It's all T H E I R fault. They C H O S E to be cunts. They W A N T to be cunts.
I don't want to argue against your point but it is important to mention that women have higher standards naturally.

I don't want to argue against your point but it is important to mention that women have higher standards naturally.

That doesn't mean squat. Even if they're not interested in fucking me, they still have zero right to treat me like I'm a sewer rat.

Both are just animals who operate on instincts. It's hard to ascribe sentience to their decision making.

That doesn't mean squat. Even if they're not interested in fucking me, they still have zero right to treat me like I'm a sewer rat.
Fair enough. They should just ignore us tbh

Nvm, poor word choice. Not a hypocrite, just a subhuman hater I guess?
I am a subhuman hater, never said I'm not. I hate ugly women more than they hate me. I want all ugly people to extinct, myself included.

I just don't care that they aren't attracted to me naturally. That's just more reason why I shouldn't like them. It's very hard for women to love incels in a meaningful way without sexual attraction, so how can I return the favor?

The jews are responsible for my suffering.

I just don't care that they aren't attracted to me naturally. That's just more reason why I shouldn't like them. It's very hard for women to love incels in a meaningful way without sexual attraction, so how can I return the favor?
love without sexual attraction is meaningless

Nobody here is blaming women for not being attracted to ugly. No one is attracted to ugly. We hate them for having it easy as fuck in the dating game regardless of whether they look human or an Orc, their female privilege, and the lies they tell to hide their true nature, whether they are aware or subconciously aware of it.

Your parents are. They are the only one responsible for your suffering. They forced you to live and they forced you to live the life of an ugly male. You can't blame women for not feeling attraction towards ugly and short motherfucker but you can blame your mother for being short and ugly whore.
No society is, my parents are supporting my lazy ass and i love them for that, society wants me dead because i'm not a part of it and i refuse to be.

Stay silent.

You can't blame women for not feeling attraction towards ugly and short motherfucker
I blame the Jews for destroying social cohesion in the West after ww2 with Hollywood brainwashing into feminism and hedonism. There has never been a successful society that allowed women's "attraction" to dictate relationships and childbirth, it shouldn't even come up.

I blame the Jews for destroying social cohesion in the West after ww2 with Hollywood brainwashing into feminism and hedonism. There has never been a successful society that allowed women's "attraction" to dictate relationships and childbirth, it shouldn't even come up.
and that was wrong, only strongest and prettiest units should have the right to reproduce

I don’t expect women to be higher thinking beings but I still hate them for it, just like I hate all these weeb faggots who are pedophiles in disguise while understanding they are too degenerate to know better.

Obviously hating women for not wanting you is a coping mechanism. You can’t force anyone to like you. You can’t even blame them. We just got dealt a bad hand by nature.

its no one’s fault as to why I’m so miserable. That’s just the dice roll that is life.

If anything I hate myself

just like I hate all these weeb faggots who are pedophiles in disguise while understanding they are too degenerate to know better.
I'm not in disguise, boyo

Obviously hating women for not wanting you is a coping mechanism. You can’t force anyone to like you. You can’t even blame them. We just got dealt a bad hand by nature.

its no one’s fault as to why I’m so miserable. That’s just the dice roll that is life.

I hate myself in addition to everyone else. I don’t look at if someone doesn’t like me or not, I look at WHY.

Hating someone for being born with the wrong face, wrong race, wrong height, etc. is completely unacceptable. That’s what women do and that’s exactly why I can’t stand them.

and that was wrong, only strongest and prettiest units should have the right to reproduce
Which means that women shouldn't be able to reproduce based on their feeling of attraction. All women carry bad phenotypes that can be expressed even if they are "attracted" to their partner.

Both can be at fault. Genetics of course the primary reason.

it's not a dice roll
Hqdefault 4

Imagine being on place of that woman, pinned to that wheel by force. Would you not be mad on the thrower if he stabbed you right in your ballsack? Skilled thrower = parents with good genes, there's very low chance of getting hit by the knife. Total noob thrower = parents with bad genes, there is only slight chance that they won't hurt you with their subhuman genes. Being pinned to that wheel is an analogy of impregnation, your parents put you there without your consent and then just throw knifes at you. They are the only one to blame.

I hate myself in addition to everyone else. I don’t look at if someone doesn’t like me or not, I look at WHY.

Hating someone for being born with the wrong face, wrong race, wrong height, etc. is completely unacceptable. That’s what women do and that’s exactly why I can’t stand them.

No one hates us solely because we are the “bottom of the barrel” they simply want nothing to do with us. We direct our hate towards women because we claim they’re “shallow” in hopes that if they weren’t, we would be able to get their attention/respect/love.

But in reality, just because they do not like us does not make them shallow. It doesn’t mean anything except we are undesirable which is no one fault, not even ours.

That is what humanity does. Men and women.

If I see a fat and ugly roastie I want to spit on her face and no matter what she'll do for me she won't ever be my object of desire.
Yeah but is that her fault for being a fat ugly roastie or is it her fault for being a old hag.

I agree though. I fault parents. But not entirely. I'd also fault grandparents and further, since genetics can skip generations. My twin brother's pretty good looking even without a chin. His eye area and godly hair make up for it.

Women are able to make our lives happy in 10 minutes, and they lose nothing out of their lives, so yes, they are the enemy.

it's not a dice roll
View attachment 4213
Imagine being on place of that woman, pinned to that wheel by force. Would you not be mad on the thrower if he stabbed you right in your ballsack? Skilled thrower = parents with good genes, there's very low chance of getting hit by the knife. Total noob thrower = parents with bad genes, there is only slight chance that they won't hurt you with their subhuman genes. Being pinned to that wheel is an analogy of impregnation, your parents put you there without your consent and then just throw knifes at you. They are the only one to blame.

If their “subhuman” genes allowed then to find and experience love, why wouldn’t that be able to apply to us?

The fact that we are here means we can’t 100% put the blame on them.