Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are NOT the more empathic gender

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
You bitches couldn't care less about what ugly short guys have to go through. You only care about the best looking guys. I can't even tell you how many times I've been blocked by women for being too ugly. And I cut this girl off that I was talking to because she never gave a fuck about me.

She was a low IQ bitch who doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your" and who only cares about herself and tall, faggot ass white boys. When she got a boyfriend, I asked this cunt, 'what does he have that I don't?'.

I already know what he has but I asked anyways. She couldn't even be bothered to answer the question and just sent a video of them cuddling. That was the exact moment when I was done with her. Haven't heard from her since. I damned this bitch and ghosted her. I hate this world, And I hate women. You will grow to know my vengeance someday.

Last edited:
Muh fragile and cute gender :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fuck you women:reeeeee:

Nowhere near empathetic.

One of the reasons I hate NTs so much is because of their lack of empathy. They only care about themselves and their needs.

Foids are the more sociopathic gender.

One of the reasons I hate NTs so much is because of their lack of empathy. They only care about themselves and their needs.
I honestly feel like they have lower self-awareness and do it naturally whereas I have to decide whether or not I should be empathetic

She probably got Sadistic pleasure from doing that to you. Women are sociopaths much of the time,

and the more Desirable and Attractive they are, the more Sociopathic they become due to the Increased Power and Influence they wield over all the Cucks Simps and WhiteKnights who will fight to the death for her right to continue fucking chad while mocking and shaming Incels while doing so.

I honestly feel like they have lower self-awareness and do it naturally whereas I have to decide whether or not I should be empathetic
Same. They are have such a shitty self awareness it pisses me off