Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women are not strong

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Whenever female police officers are unable to resolve a situation, they always call for backup and they rely on male police officers to finish their job, if women were actually strong, they would be able to finish the job without male assistance. Female police officers are a joke.

Yep. They're just there to fill qoutas.

this one time i was buying cocaine from this sandnigger right

i walked home and then i got stopped by police (with about 0,7g of cocaine in my pocket)

i started to get super paranoid and nervous

then when i saw it were 2 foid cops i instantly got so relieved and didnt take them seriously at all

got home safely

this one time i was buying cocaine from this sandnigger right

i walked home and then i got stopped by police (with about 0,7g of cocaine in my pocket)

i started to get super paranoid and nervous

then when i saw it were 2 foid cops i instantly got so relieved and didnt take them seriously at all

got home safely
This proves my point that women are not intimidating. I work at a fast food restaurant, at night, I get a little worried when I see suspicious looking men who enter my store, but when I see women walk inside, I don't feel scared at all

It's the same thing at my warehouse job. The men absolutely mog the women, when it comes to production numbers, but the foids get away with not working as hard.

It's the same thing at my warehouse job. The men absolutely mog the women, when it comes to production numbers, but the foids get away with not working as hard.
The only retribution I have ever felt for a life of inceldom is seeing my manual labor micro-niglette dyke cowagie struggle to move heavy stuff while I act like its no big deal. She got back at me by making fun of me for being a pussyfree loser nerd, though.