Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are not irrational gender, its men who are irrational.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
So I guess many would consider statement in the title as "women worship", but its what I mean. I want to look objectively at things, I want to talk about reality, and reality looks like this:

1. When it comes to loves - its men who love unconditionally.
What's bad about unconditional love? FUCKING EVERYTHING. If you love women (or anyone) unconditionally it means she can do a lot of shit and you will take it like good little cuck.
Unconditional love was probably better for humanity to survive in dangerous times, because if man loved woman unconditionally he would defend her at all cost and if he did defend her he would reproduce with her. But it doesn't work like that anymore, and if you love unconditionally modern liberated woman you don't gain anything.

If you love unconditionally, you literally sacrifice yourself for nothing - that's STUPID AND IRRATIONAL

Women on the other hand act rational in terms of love. Women make sure they will GAIN something from relationship - in most cases its either good genes or good life, rarely something else, but WOMEN ALWAYS GAIN SOMETHING FROM RELATIONSHIP AND THATS RATIONAL BEHAVIOUR.

Yes woman may act as "irrational" or "weird" when she wants to fuck a chad - but she wants to GAIN his genes, so REASONS FOR HER ACT IS VERY RATIONAL.

Its men who act irrational and love unconditionally.

2. Men are the gender that wants to be loved and cared about. Most women don't give a fuck, they just act as if they do.

In this matter I very like @BlkPillPres thread when he was giving Vikings as an example: Viking didn't care if toilet he rapes accepts him, he simply takes what he want aka rape her. And more so - most women DREAMED ABOUT BEING RAPED BY VIKING - EVEN ENGLAND QUEEN DREAMED ABOUT IT.

And what todays men do? They complain.
"Oh no poor me, I was working hard while she was pounded hard by big chad cock, I feel so sad and betrayed, I thought she loves me and cares about me"

You wanted to be cared for and loved? What are you? A fucking dog? Go Inject some T nigga, coz I have more and Im 300 pounds whale with soy face.

When woman cheats, she doesn't care about her beta cuck, she is happy she can sleep with more masculine man, while at the same time beta cucks do everything to make women happy - "of course I will take this extra 2 hours at work, then we can afford weekend trip, maybe she will fuck me since we didnt do it for 3 months already."

How in this situation men are rational gender? They are fucking not. Women are rational - they make their beta cucks work for them, while having nice sex with chad.

3. Men are doing dangerous jobs, while women occupy 95% comfort office jobs.

How the fuck brain dead you have to be to risk your own life to earn some money? Are you fucking retarded? I mean jobs such as miner, electrician, factory workers with dusts and chemicals and many fucking other.
To work at dangerous job you have to be both: giga cucked and giga brain washed.
Most of this jobs don't even pay much and you risk your health to do it? How that's any fucking rational?

Women on the other hand work in office job, wasting more than half of their work hours on phone and at coffee machine. And you know what? Thats RATIONAL thing to do. What else there is to do? Work hard as a cuck to make my boss richer?

So once again women act rational in this very specific situation and men are not.

Yea men can get good paying jobs as engineers and programmers, and they finally use they fucking brain to make money - too bad they dont use their brains into things I mentioned here.

tl:dr: Men are better rational thinkers, which helps them solving math and engineering problems, but in almost every aspect of life they act like they never put any thought into anything aka irrational.

Last edited:
i.. guess this is kinda true. i mean, who wouldn’t take advantage of their situation given the possibility? men enable women, that’s why i’m an edgelord misanthrope

kinda true tbh, I guess sociopaths are the most rational of all.

Women don't fuck chads for their genes they fuck them became of it
As for the work part men didn't willingly chose said dangerous career paths they're simply have no other choices, women have monopolized "soft jobs" ever since postfeminism era

ya I still don’t understand why ppl do those dangerous jobs where they can be maimed

Women don't fuck chads for their genes they fuck them became of it
Ok I might agree that "wanting their genes" is subconscious.

As for the work part men didn't willingly chose said dangerous career paths they're simply have no other choices, women have monopolized "soft jobs" ever since postfeminism era
They did it 100% willingly - they are retards that dont want to study anything because "muh fukin degree in social science is useless", so they try engineering where 80% fails and then they end up in shit jobs.
I was studying economy - somehow every men that studied with me ended up in office job and not even one is physical worker. Disproportions were huge at university - I had like 6 men in my group and 22 women (and it was like 200 women and 30 men in all groups from my year). So men simply didn't took this fucking classes, university was nothing special and everyone could get there.

ya I still don’t understand why ppl do those dangerous jobs where they can be maimed
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:
So I guess many would consider statement in the title as "women worship", but its what I mean. I want to look objectively at things, I want to talk about reality, and reality looks like this:

What's bad about unconditional love? FUCKING EVERYTHING. If you love women (or anyone) unconditionally it means she can do a lot of shit and you will take it like good little cuck.
Unconditional love was probably better for humanity to survive in dangerous times, because if man loved woman unconditionally he would defend her at all cost and if he did defend her he would reproduce with her. But it doesn't work like that anymore, and if you love unconditionally modern liberated woman you don't gain anything.

If you love unconditionally, you literally sacrifice yourself for nothing - that's STUPID AND IRRATIONAL

Women on the other hand act rational in terms of love. Women make sure they will GAIN something from relationship - in most cases its either good genes or good life, rarely something else, but WOMEN ALWAYS GAIN SOMETHING FROM RELATIONSHIP AND THATS RATIONAL BEHAVIOUR.

Yes woman may act as "irrational" or "weird" when she wants to fuck a chad - but she wants to GAIN his genes, so REASONS FOR HER ACT IS VERY RATIONAL.

2. Men are the gender that wants to be loved and cared about. Most women don't give a fuck, they just act as if they do.

In this matter I very like @BlkPillPres thread when he was giving Vikings as an example: Viking didn't care if toilet he rapes accepts him, he simply takes what he want aka rape her. And more so - most women DREAMED ABOUT BEING RAPED BY VIKING - EVEN ENGLAND QUEEN DREAMED ABOUT IT.

"Oh no poor me, I was working hard while she was pounded hard by big chad cock, I feel so sad and betrayed, I thought she loves me and cares about me"

You wanted to be cared for and loved? What are you? A fucking dog? Go Inject some T nigga, coz I have more and Im 300 pounds whale with soy face.

When woman cheats, she doesn't care about her beta cuck, she is happy she can sleep with more masculine man, while at the same time beta cucks do everything to make women happy - "of course I will take this extra 2 hours at work, then we can afford weekend trip, maybe she will fuck me since we didnt do it for 3 months already."

How in this situation men are rational gender? They are fucking not. Women are rational - they make their beta cucks work for them, while having nice sex with chad.

How the fuck brain dead you have to be to risk your own life to earn some money? Are you fucking retarded? I mean jobs such as miner, electrician, factory workers with dusts and chemicals and many fucking other.
To work at dangerous job you have to be both: giga cucked and giga brain washed.
Most of this jobs don't even pay much and you risk your health to do it? How that's any fucking rational?

Women on the other hand work in office job, wasting more than half of their work hours on phone and at coffee machine. And you know what? Thats RATIONAL thing to do. What else there is to do? Work hard as a cuck to make my boss richer?

So once again women act rational in this very specific situation and men are not.

Yea men can get good paying jobs as engineers and programmers, and they finally use they fucking brain to make money - too bad they dont use their brains into things I mentioned here.

tl:dr: Men are better rational thinkers, which helps them solving math and engineering problems, but in almost every aspect of life they act like they never put any thought into anything aka irrational.
is the highest iq post of the month

what about this further angle

MALE DESPERATION

Do you think men are rational to a point, where the road is very clearly assigned and marked, eg go to university study stem, get an interview, get a stem job.
But when they are desperate for pussy, and the possibility and cost of this pussy is ever increasing BY THE DAMN DAY, the sheer level of desperation for a woman leads them to act "irrationally", as there is no set or clear or LOGICAL path to the women they are desperate for.
This leads their behaviour in trying to attain the status and money required for a woman to become irrational, eg taking high risk jobs when they cant secure work, white knighting women who will never see them as "boyfriend material".

This irrationality i see gets even more pronounced the lower down in class you go, so at the bottom the lower class males are literally acting like apes with retard levels of logic informing their behaviour, where everything is shit tier planned with nothing behind it, other than herrr derr chase status bro

Last edited:
Op: Only one gender can be irrational

high iq based post

tldr stop waging for a woman who u rationally know is gonna cuck u with a chad

Very high IQ post and excellent points, women are only irrational for chads, they treat us sub8s like disposable commodities :feelswhat:

Agreed.

I used to believe all of this "women are emotional and irrational" red pill shit, but after being black pilled and taking a deep look at reality, I started to realize that it's more nuanced than that. Men are only rational when it comes to problem solving, but when it comes to intersexual dynamics women are the pragmatists and men are the emotional and irrational ones.

Agreed.

I used to believe all of this "women are emotional and irrational" red pill shit, but after being black pilled and taking a deep look at reality, I started to realize that it's more nuanced than that. Men are only rational when it comes to problem solving, but when it comes to intersexual dynamics women are the pragmatists and men are the emotional and irrational ones.
the key is to be the pragmatist when it comes to that

cause intersexual dynamics/relationships/sex or whatever are the most important thing tbh (unless ur like tesla or newton or s/t)

its both genders. vast majority of ppl are irrational. now one may be more irrational then the other but at the end both men and women are irrational

lol

what's irrational about wanting a wife and kids though.

it seems very fulfilling
Not that, but as soon as a man get pussy he is willing to become a slave. Just like you just admitted.

its both genders. vast majority of ppl are irrational. now one may be more irrational then the other but at the end both men and women are irrational
yea correct answer imo. comes down to the individual

Men are honorable and women arent they are machiveliian by nature, society works when men are being honorable to each other and not act like a women/snake:feelswhat:

Not that, but as soon as a man get pussy he is willing to become a slave. Just like you just admitted.
i see

yea i guess

it's just that it becomes a bit more worth it though. cause in my experience, and from my upbringing, it seemed like ppl in my life wanted me to slave away as a YOUNG, single male. so in contrast, and also especially now that i'm older too and would like to settle down if i had the chance, it becomes more worth it to slave away at a job. but ya ONLY if i had a family

why cant we just do incel revolution make all the beta cucks slaves to do the dangerous jobs then turn foids into sex slaves?

i see

yea i guess

it's just that it becomes a bit more worth it though. cause in my experience, and from my upbringing, it seemed like ppl in my life wanted me to slave away as a YOUNG, single male. so in contrast, and also especially now that i'm older too and would like to settle down if i had the chance, it becomes more worth it to slave away at a job. but ya ONLY if i had a family
Nothing wrong with that, it is written in your genetic code after all, but this is why men are more irrational than women.

Men are honorable and women arent they are machiveliian by nature, society works when men are being honorable to each other and not act like a women/snake:feelswhat:
fuck being honorable it's only ever handicapped me

only honorable towards other good ppl tbh

Nothing wrong with that, it is written in your genetic code after all, but this is why men are more irrational than women.
it is rational to me though, to slave away for a family especially now in my older age, because it has become WORTH IT

why cant we just do incel revolution make all the beta cucks slaves to do the dangerous jobs then turn foids into sex slaves?
good luck fighting against america

it is rational to me though, to slave away for a family especially now in my older age, because it has become WORTH IT
Listen grandpa, I understand your old "manly" desires to protect a non existent family, but you're just proving point 1 and thus, proving men are more irrational.

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Roasties are not even consciously aware of anything they're doing, they just operate on pure instinct. Sometimes that leads to seemingly rational behavior (rejecting men with bad genes for men with good genes), but most often it leads to them harming themselves (getting "abused" by dark triad Chads they chose themselves, supporting shitskin immigration because it's politically correct and then getting raped by those same shitskins, etc) and then blaming men for it because they don't even understand the consequences of their own actions.

Women are basically adult children, they are unfit to make any rational decisions for themselves let alone for others. This has been common sense for thousands of years and is reflected in many idioms and tropes all around the world. It's only in the past century that the globohomo took over and brainwashed people into believing women are anything more than breeding machines that have to be guided through life for their own wellbeing.

how can you define being RATIONAL while most women in existence operate on basic INSTINCTS? It's not being rational then.

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Roasties are not even consciously aware of anything they're doing, they just operate on pure instinct. Sometimes that leads to seemingly rational behavior (rejecting men with bad genes for men with good genes), but most often it leads to them harming themselves (getting "abused" by dark triad Chads they chose themselves, supporting shitskin immigration because it's politically correct and then getting raped by those same shitskins, etc) and then blaming men for it because they don't even understand the consequences of their own actions.

Women are basically adult children, they are unfit to make any rational decisions for themselves let alone for others. This has been common sense for thousands of years and is reflected in many idioms and tropes all around the world. It's only in the past century that the globohomo took over and brainwashed people into believing women are anything more than breeding machines that have to be guided through life for their own wellbeing.
excactly

I hate men for allowing all this like we live in a gynocentric society where foids are extremely privileged and at the same time victimized generating the cycle of more privileges for these whores and more disadvantage in being a man especially those of low level and who allowed all this things are the men themselves:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@LesscoBlob I told you

Based graycel

It's men who love.
Foids merely put a performance -- foids seduce and entice men.
Foids never cease seeing the man as an utility (Briffault's law)
Women are biologically wired to seek the "love" from a betabux provider. Doesn't mean the foid will love the man, she merely seeks to be loved, and she knows how to get it: seduce him, say all the sweet nothings in his ear, offer quality sex, demand marriage, keep sexual tension high, etc.

Beta males are biologically wired to "love" foids, that is: sacrifice themselves for a chance of getting a whiff of pussy, eventually becoming slaves to a foid. Beta males also crave to receive external validation for their efforts, which happens in the form of a performance that foids call "loving relationship". In fact these foids are merely performing, like an actress on stage, and will happily dump the betabuxx the very moment he isn't anymore needed. (Briffault's law)

Foid "work" is ALL subsidized by men. The average foid "at work" doesn't produce enough resources to sustain the public services that are necessary for her to continue working -- public transportation, kindergartens, unemployment for men out of a job, jail for the men who looked at her for more than 2 seconds in a public transport, courts, laws, full-time schools, instant meals, fast food, the medical costs associated with not eating home cooked meals, retirement costs for the foid since they never save any money etc.

Putting a foid in a workplace may sometimes be profitable for the boss, and for the foid, but the cumulative social impact of foids working outside their own homes is negative.

Evolution has caused
men to become adept at hard work in order to acquire resources; and
foids to become adept at seducing men in order to acquire his resources.

Basically the old motto: "men rule the world, women rule men"

Last edited:
i.. guess this is kinda true. i mean, who wouldn’t take advantage of their situation given the possibility? men enable women, that’s why i’m an edgelord misanthrope