Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women are not hypergamous.

Albero

Albero

Pincel
★★★★
The very strict concept of hypergamy requires that the strongest and most intelligent males should be reproducing, or at least mating with the best women, but that is not what happens.

No matter how tall, athetically built, fine cultured and logically intelligent you are, if you miss those 5 millimeters of bone in your face it is over for you, a trashy genetic material with ocasionally symmetrical face will take most of the women. You can beat the untermensch chad off, you can financially rape him with your real estate agency or whatever you do according to your power position, but he'll still gather 9/10 femoids and the maximum you are limited to do is to take a used 7/10 (if you are enough lucky) whore who'll need to be constantly "supported" with your betabuxxx money.

Lol, 5mm doesnt do shit. Its about centimeters, not milimeters

she'll fuck other men on the side too and come home nightly with a new chads dried semen on her face and tell the other chads shes fucking about how pathetic you are and that shes using you for your money

If women were hypergamous, then ER wouldn't have been incel.

supreme_gentlemen_by_thesupremegentlemen-d7t4gqw.jpg

Lol, 5mm doesnt do shit. Its about centimeters, not milimeters

You have no sense of space proportion, apparently.
Take a rule and add 3 centimeters to any side from whatever point you like on your face, it will tumour size. The true difference between a 10/10 and a 2/10 is millimetrical.

Lol, i read in the rules that using the term "Women" is bannable lol

But can chads afford a gourmet dinner restaurant?, can chads afford a luxury hotel?, can chads afford anything that a betabuxx can?
(i was going to use the term "Richcel", im not very familliar with terminology, i hope i made myself clear)

All dating problems would be solved if women's rights were removed

But can chads afford a gourmet dinner restaurant?, can chads afford a luxury hotel?, can chads afford anything that a betabuxx can?
(i was going to use the term "Richcel", im not very familliar with terminology, i hope i made myself clear)
Huge cope. All of the material pleasure in the world is meaningless without someone to enjoy it with (who genuinely enjoys your company). Have you not seen the post about the homeless chad?

If women were hypergamous, then ER wouldn't have been incel.

supreme_gentlemen_by_thesupremegentlemen-d7t4gqw.jpg

It is a good example, despite of him being not even a quarter of all adjectives he used on his own description. I am sure he was superior on the social hierarchy to more than 80% of his collegemates.

I didn't know that using the term "women" gives a ban, but answering your answering your question:

It doesn't matter. He gets true affection from beautiful females, his needings are fullfilled to the maximum.
Every femoid would rather spend her days eating cheap pizza and pasta with a poor and weak chad than tasting expensive molecular food with you, because she feels disgusted just by looking at your non-appealing facial traits.

Use femshit instead

As a proud strong single mother, I am not hypergamous. My children from different fathers are a result of the circumstances that I was given. My firstborn did not have a father because his father was subject to racial discrimination and could not afford to help me because he was on welfare. It was the government's fault. He was imprisoned under unfair circumstances. My secondborn was also the result of me finding another good man. He was also unfairly treated by everyone aside from me, his other children were because his ex girlfriends would poke condoms in the holes. They poked so many condoms that he was the father of 12 children in total. Unfortunately this great man was lured away from me by a huge slut, its her fault.

Huge cope. All of the material pleasure in the world is meaningless without someone to enjoy it with (who genuinely enjoys your company). Have you not seen the post about the homeless chad?
No, enlight me

>The very strict concept of hypergamy requires that the strongest and most intelligent males should be reproducing, or at least mating with the best women, but that is not what happens.

That's not what hypergamy means.

As a proud strong single mother, I am not hypergamous. My children from different fathers are a result of the circumstances that I was given. My firstborn did not have a father because his father was subject to racial discrimination and could not afford to help me because he was on welfare. It was the government's fault. He was imprisoned under unfair circumstances. My secondborn was also the result of me finding another good man. He was also unfairly treated by everyone aside from me, his other children were because his ex girlfriends would poke condoms in the holes. They poked so many condoms that he was the father of 12 children in total. Unfortunately this great man was lured away from me by a huge slut, its her fault.

Wow, that sounds though, i pay respects but

what are you doing on Incels.me?

>The very strict concept of hypergamy requires that the strongest and most intelligent males should be reproducing, or at least mating with the best women, but that is not what happens.

x2, Hypergamy is being in a relationship with someone with more money than you

Wow, that sounds though, i pay respects but

what are you doing on Incels.me?
Sorry I was being sarcastic, about these terrible justifications.

One chad was in europe and was just sleeping with girls the whole time, he was homeless.

I mean... i prefer having a house to live than a girl, that is some extremist chad shit lmfao

Is there anybody out there?
Okay at least 5 minutes ago there was.
Nice to know I'm not going insane.
Newb here but you guys have been keeping me sane all summer, so a sincere thank you.

That's the problem when humanity is trapped in stoneage attraction. Evolution is just a random process of people dieing off. Not necessarily effective especially in modern times. Small Ricecells better in surviving food Shortages? Too bad Ricefoid never lost her attraction in big hunter chad.

You have no sense of space proportion, apparently.
Take a rule and add 3 centimeters to any side from whatever point you like on your face, it will tumour size. The true difference between a 10/10 and a 2/10 is millimetrical.

You have no idea of facial anatomy. Robust 3-dimensional bone-growth is needed. Inches, not millimeters.

Not only that but many of us have thick soft tissue. Adding a few millimeters will do nothing. Inches you fool. Inches.

And it's not just inches to a single bone, it is inches everywhere. The entire skull needs 3-dimensional bone-growth bone-explosion.

Yes, that is not what i means, and I never said it was the meaning of hypergamy, but that it requires the said things.
If women were seeking the best men, ER would not be incel and and the males at the bottom of the social hierarchy would not be having sex, but that is not what happens.

Chads are not better than non-chads in anything except for having a beautiful face.

Chads take over the world with their superior DNA