Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious women are not human, they are something else ( sub animal?)

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
What raised us above the beasts is the stuff humans are able to do, that animals, including women, can't.

Civilization wasn't created by sucking dicks. It was created by manly ingenuity and determination. These are male characteristics.

Since the traits that set us apart from animals are possessed only by the man, that means women are subhuman and should be treated as such. Their inferiority carries over into all realms of decision-making that, if they were allowed to have power and autonomy, would destroy civilization as we know it, and in fact will do so unless a check is put on it.

What isn't human is incapable of taking care of itself, except at a very base level of existence, if that. A woman could even be considered sub-animal in some ways, in that she would not have the kind of strength or cunning that would enable certain animal species to survive without human help.

What raised us above the beasts is the stuff humans are able to do, that animals, including women, can't.

Civilization wasn't created by sucking dicks. It was created by manly ingenuity and determination. These are male characteristics.

Since the traits that set us apart from animals are possessed only by the man, that means women are subhuman and should be treated as such. Their inferiority carries over into all realms of decision-making that, if they were allowed to have power and autonomy, would destroy civilization as we know it, and in fact will do so unless a check is put on it.

What isn't human is incapable of taking care of itself, except at a very base level of existence, if that. A woman could even be considered sub-animal in some ways, in that she would not have the kind of strength or cunning that would enable certain animal species to survive without human help.
Based

And to think cucks gave them rights and allowed them in our government

Basement

Tbh a self sufficient being has more chances of surviving than a foid that is dependent. Foids should be property end off.

Civilization wasn't created by sucking dicks
based afuuuuuuuk . woman are nothing but a tool for me . a part of my body , like my leg or arm that serving one purpose , that is serving me as a man and be on my command . nothing happen in her life without my permission and acceptance first .

sandwich dispenser

"I deserve to be treated as a kween"

"Wahmen did many things ... do you remember that poet who ..."

JFL

:feelsclown:

Sub mammal, for sure. The only things mammal about them are vagina and boobs, regarding the brain they're reptilian as fuck.

Atleast animals can be more loving and appreciative than these ungrateful cunts.

Women are atrophied men. "Nerfed" men.

Their function should be childbearing and child-rearing + small supportive house tasks only.