Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are not attracted to men

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
This is kinda a skizo post, but its a serious one with great political implications. I have discovered women aren’t sexually attracted to men, and they don’t like sex.

I have conducted a survey online, i have asked around 100 faggots and 100 straight women. These people were all English speakers, but from different countries and social status.

I asked them all this simple question: DO YOU LIKE CUM?

The faggots were amused by the question, it put a smile on their faces ( i did this on several steaming apps like Bigolive, liveme, tango, etc so i could see their faces and reactions) and none or them got visibly offended.
The faggots reply to the question was around 99% absolute Yes, with a 1% laughing and refusing to answer the question. Not a single fag responded NO.

The fags replies were mostly: of course! I love it! Of course im gay! Why wouldn’t I like it? I like men so of course i like their cum as well! Etc.
Thats what I expected from the faggots. They like men and they like cum. Fine.

Now the foids, this was completely different. Around 50% of them got extremely offended by the question and directly banned me from their lives, without giving an answer.

The ones that replied, did so with an expression of uttermost disgust in their faces and their replies were mostly: ew, ugh, fuck no, gross!, your mother likes it! No, its disgusting, get lost pervert!

Only one woman responded “it depends on the person I am with” and another one gave me a full YES, BUT she was an onlywhore, she replied “yes or course i like it, join my onlyscams and youll see me drinking it”

So the only full yes I got to the question, was not a yes for pleasure, it was a yes for business. She says she likes cum because she is a whore, expects me to get turn on by that and pay her onlyscams.

It’s very clear to me now. Women dont like sex. For them, its just business. An exchange for resources. Nothing else.

Piss

(copied and pasted from 4chan)

Women are not attracted to men
No shit, why do you think they like androgynous prettyboys so much?

Women feel disgust more strongly but if they weren't attracted to sex, they wouldn't masturbate.

women are more attracted to other women than men.

Women are attracted to an ideal rather than a person. Think of your waifu, ideal woman in your head or oneitis; they do this too & build up the legend around a man that fits the starting requirements. Once something happens that snaps them out of the illusion they start noticing flaws that were always their but they simply chose not to see; things then go into free fall & they find a new myth to become legend.

they only had sex with chad who beat her and use her like a cumrag and throw her away like a piece of trash that's why girls hate sex :feelshaha:

is it kind of weird women are attracted to these floppy hotdog-like appendages that swing between our legs with an ugly wrinkly sack of testicles attached.

Women feel disgust more strongly but if they weren't attracted to sex, they wouldn't masturbate.
who do you think they masturbate to? most likely other women or this mythical chad that no men could replicate

Women are attracted to an ideal rather than a person. Think of your waifu, ideal woman in your head or oneitis; they do this too & build up the legend around a man that fits the starting requirements. Once something happens that snaps them out of the illusion they start noticing flaws that were always their but they simply chose not to see; things then go into free fall & they find a new myth to become legend.
:yes:

Yeah its true. They kind of have this non-chalant attitude towards men. Women only pair up with men when it it benefits them, its extremely rare to see a woman pairing up with a guy who makes less than her. Women view men as status items, which is why they only accept high status Chads, and as utilities.

They don't and can't love men, and they only like attractive guys and guys with status. If women would like men even half as much as men like women, the world would look much different.

women wouldn't like men at all if they weren't capable of pleasing their pussies. Also possibly the reason women are only "attracted" to the most chadlike of men is because those men have absolute unquestionable genetic superiority. It's easy for a guy to look at a 6/10 and fall in love just off looks because she is still attractive to the man. But because women aren't truly attracted to men they only like 10s based off of visuals alone

Greatest thread of the day.
Was just waiting for a thread like this.

Femoids hate/do not like/are not attracted to average/below average straight men.

[...] It's easy for a guy to look at a 6/10 and fall in love just off looks because she is still attractive to the man. But because women aren't truly attracted to men they only like 10s based off of visuals alone.
:yes: :yes: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Greatest thread of the day.
Was just waiting for a thread like this.

Femoids hate/do not like/are not attracted to average/below average straight men.
I would go as far as to say all men. women dont even like chad anymore thanks to radical feminism. sucks how men truly love and treat women with respect but women dont do the same back, they truly are spoiled selfish creatures

Blackpill kills.

Yeah its true. They kind of have this non-chalant attitude towards men. Women only pair up with men when it it benefits them, its extremely rare to see a woman pairing up with a guy who makes less than her. Women view men as status items, which is why they only accept high status Chads, and as utilities.

They don't and can't love men, and they only like attractive guys and guys with status. If women would like men even half as much as men like women, the world would look much different.

Probably virtue signaling so they dont get viewed as sluts but I would also not like it if I had a daughter who talks about cum with total strangers.

Probably virtue signaling so they dont get viewed as sluts but I would also not like it if I had a daughter who talks about cum with total strangers.

other than chads western foids dont like being intimate with men