Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Women are not as picky IRL as they are online, bro! Online dating is not real life, bro!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
So many people have told me that....even therapists, professionals who supposedly understand human behavior, have told me that shit

So many people have told me that....even therapists, professionals who supposedly understand human behavior, have told me that shit
Actually I'm not surprised (((((((THE RAPISTS)))))))) would say bluepilled shit like this. They are the biggest paid bluepillers out there. It amazes me however when supposed blackpilled incels here say stuff like this.

They say this bullshit because in real life females can't ghost you. They have to talk to you, to interact with you in some way. And the rejections are different, or maybe she could accept going out with you once for a free meal. But eventually the outcome will be the same. And seriously, if she is into you, there's no difference if you tell her online or in real life. Talking about warm approaches of course

They say this bullshit because in real life females can't ghost you. They have to talk to you, to interact with you in some way. And the rejections are different, or maybe she could accept going out with you once for a free meal. But eventually the outcome will be the same. And seriously, if she is into you, there's no difference if you tell her online or in real life. Talking about warm approaches of course
She may even go out on a few dates with you if she smells money from you.

Sub8theory applies in online dating, it's sub6 irl.
Either way it's over for us.

She may even go out on a few dates with you if she smells money from you.
Hard to believe. With or without money, if you are ugly she will still say no. Gold diggers are not as many as people think, not anymore. It's not 2007.

What's being missed is that they're ALL online.

Hard to believe. With or without money, if you are ugly she will still say no. Gold diggers are not as many as people think, not anymore. It's not 2007.
Yeah I was talking more about 5/10s

Sub8theory applies in online dating, it's sub6 irl.
Either way it's over for us.
6s will not have easy access to sex either way. They get cucked and simp heavily.

6s will not have easy access to sex either way. They get cucked and simp heavily.
6/10 whites can have a good relationship with ethnic women tbh. They lifemog us.

its 2020, the barries between online and real life are faded away long ago

6/10 whites can have a good relationship with ethnic women tbh. They lifemog us.
That's true though. Still, they have to live in mixed societies too. And 7/10s do fairly good online. 7/10s make the top 20% of 80-20% rule.

They say this bullshit because in real life females can't ghost you. They have to talk to you, to interact with you in some way

people’s real personalities are evident online