Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are naturally Whores

W

WhiteAryan

Greycel
I fucking hate women they are all sluts always the fattest fucking pigs who need the 6ft6 man 6ft isn't even tall enough for a woman now.
I am almost 6 feet tall i honestly think that's worse because your not short but stuck between being tall and short so women would most likely go for a 5ft6 guy.
it is honestly over for me i see guys and girls who are 6ft and over almost daily.

i also hate their hypergamy,like you said they are all fucking whores

I fucking hate women they are all sluts always the fattest fucking pigs who need the 6ft6 man 6ft isn't even tall enough for a woman now.
I am almost 6 feet tall i honestly think that's worse because your not short but stuck between being tall and short so women would most likely go for a 5ft6 guy.
it is honestly over for me i see guys and girls who are 6ft and over almost daily.
Say something that hasn't been said before

if rape wasnt illegal id be gangkhis khan whatever tf his name is

how tall are you