Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are more sexually attracted to dogs & horses than sub 8 males

• Thread starter Deleted member 776
  • Start date
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
I thought i would put this out there seen as it was brought up in another thread.

I'm reasonably sure as many as 1 in 20 or even up to 1 in 10 females has had sex with a dog at some point. Before you dismiss it. Think about all the women who own male dogs and obsess over them. Who say things like "dog mum" and are always spending serious time and cash dressing their dogs and grooming them and they sleep in the same bed and they are always walking them everywhere. Its generally always male dogs. Do some searches and look up instances of women prosecuted for bestiality with dogs. I can think of a dozen cases I've heard of just off the top of my head. Then just think on it a little and i realised that in fact its very common for women to get fucked and receive cunnilingus from their dogs.It was actually a guy on TRP a year or so ago who opened my eyes to it. It was like being hit over the head with a sledge hammer.

Its kind of disgusting if you think about it, dogs have filthy mouths. Its not a problem for the dog because they have natural antibodies against the harmful bacteria that live in there. How many guys are putting their cocks in roasties twats which are full of dog slobber and vomit?

No disrespect to dog people. I have a lot of respect for dogs. I'd own one if i had more time and owned a house. I feel bad that a roastie is the best they can do. I'm sure they'd rather fuck a nice member of their own species like most of us would.

The other thing i always find interesting is women and horses. Horses are almost like a pre sexual training relationship for females, they have a thing for them from a very young age. Horses are wild and virtually uncontrollable animals. They are more like a wolf than a dog. Women like riding them around because its training for riding chad. They think that because by some miracle their horse didn't kill them, that chad won't either. I also think there is a degree of sexual attraction there when you see how obsessed they are with horses and i think they envy horses because even chad can't compete with a horse penis.

Have you ever seen a girl with an incel fetish?

Anon said:
Have you ever seen a girl with an incel fetish?

We're so vile according to normies you would think women would have a fetish for us soon.