Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are more cruel to eachother than men are cruel to women

Eric harris

Eric harris

Self-banned
-
Femoid fights are far more common and far more sadistic, the only reason there are male instances that are worse is because foids dont have the power to make it too lethal, but emotionally its power is sharp

Bullshit greyfag! Men are cruel to each other because we compete among one another for access to mating rights. Men are cruel to other men and women are also cruel to men. Men get no respite. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Bullshit greyfag! Men are cruel to each other because we compete among one another for access to mating rights. Men are cruel to other men and women are also cruel to men. Men get no respite. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I am not talking about men being cruel to eachother dumbass, what you said is factual and im already aware of it

Feminists love talking about how cruel men are to women
But women are more cruel to eachother than men are cruel to them

I've seen several tyrones and chads get into brutal fights over mid tier foids. At my high school a normiefag got his eye gouged by a chad.

Women are a hive mind who support each other no matter what. Women are NOT cruel to each other at all, and neither are men cruel to them. Being born female equals instant win in life.

Women are a hive mind who support each other no matter what. Women are NOT cruel to each other at all, and neither are men cruel to them. Being born female equals instant win in life.
That can be an occurance as well, but you havent seen fights between them its brutal shit really and its often
They mostly do psychological warfare to eachother

That can be an occurance as well, but you havent seen fights between them its brutal shit really and its often
Women are catty and they do passive aggressive social stuff to piss off their rivals in love and lust, but they don't fight like men. Men literally kill each other for women.

I am not talking about men being cruel to eachother dumbass, what you said is factual and im already aware of it

Feminists love talking about how cruel men are to women