Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women are like a different species to me, because I have completely NOTHING to do with them.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
you see them every day, at work, on the street, in the supermarket, but they still seem completely alien to me. At work for example, when I have something to do with women, which happens very rarely, I get extremely nervous, i tremble like crazy, my pulse increases immeasurably, I get warm and I completely lose my nerves.. as if I was interacting with an alien. You know well that you are too ugly to get in contact with them, so you don't even try. We would get a harassment report if we approached a girl Jfl. C o m p l e t e l y O V E R f o r U s

I agree; the discrimination and concurrent ignorance that we face from most daily, the mistreatment and mockery, their hypergamous behaviour and rampant moral degeneracy, and often manipulative and callous behaviour towards those males they deem physically unattractive makes most completely alien beings to many... :feelswhat:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

I get extremely nervous, i tremble like crazy, my pulse increases immeasurably, I get warm and I completely lose my nerves.. as if I was interacting with an alien.

My diagnosis is: you like girls

Congratulations, your behavior is completely normal.

I try to interact with women but they stay away from me. Bad vibes I guess