Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are laughing at our looks and inceldom

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
While women gas light us and laugh at our inceldom, they're sitting on welfare/benefits as single mothers
and talking to chad on Tinder. The others sit lonely talking trash about men because they can't get commitment
from chad. Men are sent to war to die while the women just swipe right on dating apps. The gas lighting that is
going on in our society is unbearable.

Im sick of seeing women trashing men with autism and down syndrome. They do it while they are not looking
by looking at each other. Men with down syndrome just get completely ignored by the harshest of looks
discriminations which i've seen for myself in a work environment and outside of it.

Lets face it - 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and ''work hard and you go far'' is just to gaslight the incels
and average men to keep working for a economy while they die single.

We seriously need a massive push back in our society.

They've always been like this.

Atleast were not invisible then, We managed to disgust a Frauenkreature

I'd explain why, but I can't right now.

While women gas light us and laugh at our inceldom, they're sitting on welfare/benefits as single mothers
and talking to chad on Tinder. The others sit lonely talking trash about men because they can't get commitment
from chad. Men are sent to war to die while the women just swipe right on dating apps. The gas lighting that is

Im sick of seeing women trashing men with autism and down syndrome. They do it while they are not looking
by looking at each other. Men with down syndrome just get completely ignored by the harshest of looks
discriminations which i've seen for myself in a work environment and outside of it.

Lets face it - 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and ''work hard and you go far'' is just to gaslight the incels

We need a revolution

Then they wonder why men are increasingly getting sick of their shit. Im seeing more and more normies taking our sides and having a similar talking point as us.

Men are sent to war to die while the women just swipe right on dating apps.
Ragefuel. At least back in WW1 and WW2 women were working in logistics and producing ammos in a factory. They were at least doing SOMETHING.

Nowadays they flee to another country in Europe getting railed by a chad or making an OF.

Meanwhile, their men are sleeping in the mud, cold and miserable. They’re constantly getting bombed by artillery shells, drones are flying around them at all time. They’re seeing other men around them die or getting captured or even worst, tortured to death in the most excruciatingly painful ways.

I wouldn’t wish war on my worst enemies. I may sound harsh but this is the brutal reality.

Last edited:
Women have no mercy

We absolutely do need push back. For now, we need ways to protect ourselves while doing as little for society as possible.