Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women are into me now! They love me! And you can love you too!

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Just make a profile on a dating website with a 9/10 PSL white guy who is also rich, make sure he has expensive cars in his photos and lie about your career. Say something like you have a 200 million net worth from Bitcoin.

Nice catfishing thread tbh.

im catfishing on tinder and it's making me depressed. with my chad i can straight up ask them for sex and they agree while my face couldnt get a single match in a month

try stacyfishing

im catfishing on tinder and it's making me depressed. with my chad i can straight up ask them for sex and they agree while my face couldnt get a single match in a month
I got a match. She made fun of my height

Tinder is not real life bro :soy:

Another driver licence pill. @Eskimocel our penis is still under attack. We have to fight back.
I will launch my penis upon all females like artillery, we have to be mortar.

Well, those are just optional things which will improve your personality a lot!