Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Women are insatiable in respect of two things: sex and motherhood; so insatiable that they cannot free themselves from these cravings before death."

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

I agree one hundred percent. The problem with women morally is they judge the world through the lense of sex. Everything to them revolves around sex. To quote Buddha
"Women are insatiable in respect of two things: sex and
motherhood; so insatiable that they cannot free themselves
from these cravings before death." (Angutt, 2.6.10)

Last edited:
Bookmarked. I'll read after sleep, 'Stupid Clown' requires me to THINK way too damn! hard.

Last edited:
Religion is vital to controlling and subduing female nature. Without it men will always fall to gynocentrism. It's unfortunate religions are always degraded over time into being gynocentric.

Religion is vital to controlling and subduing female nature. Without it men will always fall to gynocentrism. It's unfortunate religions are always degraded over time into being gynocentric.
Religion loses its strength in times of abundance as people increasingly desire to indulge in pleasures which female sexuality offer.

Religion loses its strength in times of abundance as people increasingly desire to indulge in pleasures which female sexuality offer.

Modern women have completed debunked this