Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are insanely powerful

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
There's entire institutions that support women, lobby for preferential hiring, treatment and reallocation of resources through taxes.
Entire mainstream media is either straight up feminist or somewhat cordial towards it even at the furthest right. Women's shelters, special charities dedicated to women, quotas for management.
The list goes on and on.
Even being somewhat average looking you can make a living by playing games. If you're late with rent you can sell your panties online. If you're decently attractive you can turn around in shopping mall and get the guy behind you to pay for your stuff.

You simply cannot lose at life as woman. I talked to some homeless ogre looking woman a while back on train station, eventually it became apparent she made money for alcohol and cigarettes by sucking off other homeless guys. Even at the lowest level of society, within that circle they're essentially mini celebrities.
They have powerful social networks, men are eager to teach them stuff and if they're halfway capable they'll try their best to enable their talents.
There's absolutely no social stigma to murdering unborn children now because a buzzword slogan was repeated enough by pussy havers.
Men have essentially no reproductive rights compared to women. Sexual harassment can be called at any moment and if you even existed around her you you're guilty until prove innocent. They can get a restraining order on ugly men basically on a whim and there's been few articles about furthering this to make it illegal to bother women.

They straight up passively dominate any social dynamic and have entire institution ready to bend to their whim. The average woman has so much power, no matter if she realizes it or not its mind-boggling. It actually seems impossible that as much as half of population can have so much power. It doesn't add up. You'd think it'd be like 10% of population at most. If at least it was actual tangible power, and not some nefarious jew tactic about crying foul endlessly. I'd have some respect for that at least

Society bends to their every whim but they still think they're oppressed and have it harder. Can you imagine?

when will be a turn for male activists and rise?

Dickens IQ. Imagine being woman in 2019 and yet somehow losing at this game called life.

Dickens IQ. Imagine being woman in 2019 and yet somehow losing at this game called life.
Keep in mind I'm talking about the average woman here. Whenever I bring up something like this to soyboys they start using apex Chads and rich pigs as a counter example.
I don't care about some trust fund chad getting away with rape at frat parties.

Most of things I said apply to average woman. Average man is a cripplingly lonely wagecuck with two childhood friends and 7 year long dryspell

True gender equality isn't possible because of the natural power of women.

Well-elaborated post by the way.

when will be a turn for male activists and rise?

I am afraid it will never happen. If you look around even here on this forum, as good as all men are absolutely unable to generate something called hate. Nobody wants to use violence but only by using violence we would be able to influence the situation. We are not longer allowed to use it though.

True gender equality isn't possible because of the natural power of women.
This.

Except we have a natural power over them too, it's just that our current culture doesn't allow us to us it.

There's entire institutions that support women, lobby for preferential hiring, treatment and reallocation of resources through taxes.
Entire mainstream media is either straight up feminist or somewhat cordial towards it even at the furthest right. Women's shelters, special charities dedicated to women, quotas for management.
The list goes on and on.
Even being somewhat average looking you can make a living by playing games. If you're late with rent you can sell your panties online. If you're decently attractive you can turn around in shopping mall and get the guy behind you to pay for your stuff.

You simply cannot lose at life as woman. I talked to some homeless ogre looking woman a while back on train station, eventually it became apparent she made money for alcohol and cigarettes by sucking off other homeless guys. Even at the lowest level of society, within that circle they're essentially mini celebrities.
They have powerful social networks, men are eager to teach them stuff and if they're halfway capable they'll try their best to enable their talents.
There's absolutely no social stigma to murdering unborn children now because a buzzword slogan was repeated enough by pussy havers.
Men have essentially no reproductive rights compared to women. Sexual harassment can be called at any moment and if you even existed around her you you're guilty until prove innocent. They can get a restraining order on ugly men basically on a whim and there's been few articles about furthering this to make it illegal to bother women.

They straight up passively dominate any social dynamic and have entire institution ready to bend to their whim. The average woman has so much power, no matter if she realizes it or not its mind-boggling. It actually seems impossible that as much as half of population can have so much power. It doesn't add up. You'd think it'd be like 10% of population at most. If at least it was actual tangible power, and not some nefarious jew tactic about crying foul endlessly. I'd have some respect for that at least

Society bends to their every whim but they still think they're oppressed and have it harder. Can you imagine?

Women are the new gods of this world.

Western Society is DEAD! Try to move Right in the political spectrum if you want to fix it.

Women gain power because they're worshiped. If we went back to treating women as property we wouldn't have this problem.

I think I might be able to beat 2 females at once in a fight idk. Being short is a big disadvantage but I’m decently strong. If I focused on one at a time and just tanked the others hits I think I could make do

@RopeMaXXer
You guys need to be careful with your words and stop spreading the myth of "female power", if you spread an idea enough you help give it power

You make the title - "women are insanely powerful" and then go on to elaborate that its "power by proxy", why do that, most people are just going to see the title and internalize it mentally, women included

Our words can have far outreaching effects that we won't even think of, you're helping to spread a delusion that can probably manifest into a reality if you keep pushing the idea

Whenever we talk about "female power" we need to be sure to make it clear that its just "MALE POWER BY PROXY"

Feminists and women today are already bold enough, why would we embolden them further

I think this belief is one of the most overly used memes (by men) and the worse part is that it ironically creates this false illusion of FEMALE POWER

@RopeMaXXer
You guys need to be careful with your words and stop spreading the myth of "female power", if you spread an idea enough you help give it power

You make the title - "women are insanely powerful" and then go on to elaborate that its "power by proxy", why do that, most people are just going to see the title and internalize it mentally, women included

Our words can have far outreaching effects that we won't even think of, you're helping to spread a delusion that can probably manifest into a reality if you keep pushing the idea

Whenever we talk about "female power" we need to be sure to make it clear that its just "MALE POWER BY PROXY"

Feminists and women today are already bold enough, why would we embolden them further

Exactly if it wasnt for mens high sex drive, toilets would be useless and would most likely have went extinct by now

Females acquire power by proxy, they manipulate loser type beta males into defending them whenever someone disagrees with them or similar. Women would not have the power they have if all men simply decided to become faggots tomorrow. Not that I'm recommending that of course.

they powerlevel mog me

Females acquire power by proxy, they manipulate loser type beta males into defending them whenever someone disagrees with them or similar.
Women inherently have no power, they use manipulation to steal it from men. If all men used physical force against all women, the idea that women have more power in today's society would quickly evaporate

chad is women's god though, making chad the actually powerful one

Women inherently have no power, they use manipulation to steal it from men. If all men used physical force against all women, the idea that women have more power in today's society would quickly evaporate
Forget physical power, females don't have the same type of logic, creativity and brainpower your average male does.

Forget physical power, females don't have the same type of logic, creativity and brainpower your average male does.
yeah that really helped you where you are today hasn't it

bookmarked, i won't read it later

as long as you're >100IQ, brain power is a meme for select few situations or specializations
creativity too
Oh yeah, it won't get you laid but it can open doors for new copes and might help you academically.

Oh yeah, it won't get you laid but it can open doors for new copes and might help you academically.
pure merit or intelligence is rarely measured
most of work and life opportunities is nepotism and luck
who cares you can solve a progressive matrix 15s sooner than stacy
literally irrelevant

muh intelligence copers should be sent to concentration camps and forced to tip fedoras till their arms fall off

pure merit or intelligence is rarely measured
most of work and life opportunities is nepotism and luck
who cares you can solve a progressive matrix 15s sooner than stacy
literally irrelevant

muh intelligence copers should be sent to concentration camps and forced to tip fedoras till their arms fall off
Yeah I guess so

When I was in highschool there was this girl that did gymnastics and she once bullied me and pushed me to the floor. She was stronger than
all the male bullies I encountered in my life

It's a famous meme that a woman steals something important from a man, he goes after her, she screams as if shes being tortured in the utmost brutal way, he grabs her and barely holds her, she screams the whole time is ultra violent while he tries to calm her down. He lets her go before or after her buff beta protectors arrive, women 'believe' her whatever she says, normie men believe her, the man gets in trouble without even using legal non lethal self defence, he does not get his items back, he gets penalised harshly for every second he does not fully submit and accept all the charges that are yelled at him and other onlookers, all females come up with slander and are not calmed until they, who themselves lack empathy for the male, feel satisfied, he, the victim is penalised and slandered, stolen from and beaten due to all slander for literally just standing up against an immoral criminal who stole from him, broke important items and wouldn't stop until the unquenchable sadism was quenched.

Something of this sort happened to me a few years ago. An old female, 50+, in her bare underwear tried to break into the house I resided in at the time to steal money from me. I just held her lightly and told her to calm down. She kicked me full force and yelled as much as she can for help and falsely that I committed the most heinous acts against her and the world. She then called my father and slandered me to him. He believed her and did not want to listen to me despite that I tried to make my point heard and held important legal information. He did not use violence against me nor slander me loudly with false information unlike the female. I think I was 19 at the time. It was a few years ago.

If a normal man is beaten by a woman, he cannot even protect himself legally or hold his possessions down to prevent their theft without getting jail time as long as the females sadistic emotions are not quenched and she continues to slander him.
" women 'believe' her whatever she says, normie men believe her,"
He would not even be allowed to give his side of the story or provide evidence for his innocence in my country; he would not even get to say if he had a dog to feed without getting penalised by the all female policewomen and legal workers who would be around him and collaborate so that even the least respectable male is kept out of contact with the accused victim male until he has served the penalty the most dominant sadistic of them deems fit.

When I was in highschool there was this girl that did gymnastics and she once bullied me and pushed me to the floor. She was stronger than
all the male bullies I encountered in my life
a gorilla kike foid?

I kill and eat women on a daily basis.

Ateast I did before the quarantine.

Now I just walk my territory without anyone bothering me.

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612