Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are inherently more evil than men

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women are more evil than men they take advantage of their female privilege that they know they have and when we call them out they pretend it doesn’t exist and bring up male privilege which doesn’t exist women are the more manipulative gender [UWSL]because they know they can get away it men will let you straight up if they don’t like you women won’t they’ll pretend to like you then screw you over when you least expect it [/UWSL]

Women are more evil than men they take advantage of their female privilege that they know they have and when we call them out they pretend it doesn’t exist and bring up male privilege which doesn’t exist women are the more manipulative gender [UWSL]because they know they can get away it men will let you straight up if they don’t like you women won’t they’ll pretend to like you then screw you over when you least expect it [/UWSL]
Yep

They deserved to be stabbed.

Not all women, but I agree. I still remember that. When I was in high school, the girls were laughing at me. It was very frustrating because nobody thought I was a human being like everyone else. :feels:

The foids are devoid of empathy.

it's all about power

Men in the military are the most evil even more than women there. No woman in the army caused me any issues

Let's get real here, women in general have higher empathy and lower testosterone than men, which correlates with them being more benevolent than men. Men have higher prevalences of personality features such as narcissism and psychopathy. Men bully more, they kill people more. They engage in torture, shootings, decapitation, etc., real evil shit.
Lots of Women would like to do evil shit but they are limited to their size, strength, and estrogen-laden bodies. That's prob why evil women seek serial killers to do the dirty work for them.

Let's get real here, women in general have higher empathy and lower testosterone than men, which correlates with them being more benevolent than men. Men have higher prevalences of personality features such as narcissism and psychopathy. Men bully more, they kill people more. They engage in torture, shootings, decapitation, etc., real evil shit.
Lots of Women would like to do evil shit but they are limited to their size, strength, and estrogen-laden bodies. That's prob why evil women seek serial killers to do the dirty work for them.
High IQ comment

I care only for health, right now. Within six months, I'll likely have enough to pay for it.

"Muh hormone determined empathy :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!!" Toilets flaunt their empathy narcissistically so they're not much better than men.