Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity women are immune to self-hatred

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Women never complain about how shitty they are as individuals. They are not wired to be. They have too many options to succeed. They are beyond entrepreneurs in that people just do shit for them for free, without even asking.

You can argue that noodlewhores are self-hating the way they lust after white men-- but I see this as the opposite. I see it as a sign of arrogance and tremendous self-respect to only consider the highest quality mates ONLY. White supremacy is just the root cause of tiger parenting tbh.

Even whores. They don't hate themselves. They are all empowered. Fat women?? They are KWEENS. Retarded women?? Make them runway models. NO woman is out here alive and hating on themselves out on the internet or real life the way men are. Men are getting the shit kicked out of them on the ground and they are just huddling trying to live. I've never met a genuinely self-hating woman in my life.

Just take solace that sometimes Chads and bullies really do commit suicide, because they can't endure suffering the way we can.

Last edited:
good thread. i have yet to hear or see a woman showing even an ounce of capability to self reflection. women are completely unable to see fault in their own actions, hence you always hear cucked normie men say stuff like ''whenever she complains, just say ur sorry'' etc.

Narcissism and self-hatred are not mutually exclusive, which is why you don´t understand the nature of women.

They're just coping, roasties who call themselves queen and HAES or whatever are just the female equivalent of "short kings", i.e. they're a joke. The only difference is soyciety encourages them in this behavior :feelshaha:

Fear not, if I become dictator things will be different. First we need to ressurect Hitler

Women never complain about how shitty they are as individuals. They are not wired to be. They have too many options to succeed. They are beyond entrepreneurs in that people just do shit for them for free, without even asking.

I will keep this in mind while writing my Ashkenazi review today.

There is no such thing as a female version of a "loser".

Doesn't matter if they fail out of school, get knocked up, single mothers, drug addicts, become homeless etc. There's always some guy who's willing to simp for them. Literally impossible for them to fail at life. They can fail by every metric you can think of, and still end up with some betabux in the suburbs.

No self improvement/ trial and error necessary in tutorial mode. Foid got disrespected? An extremely cucked man goes out and slaps someone even if the foid still thinks of Tupac down her throat and pussy.

Why would a woman ever think of hating herself when every single last one has an army of paypig simps and cucks worshipping her everywhere she goes 24/7 no matter how Attractive/Unattractive she is?

chock up another reason to be a misgonist

You can argue that noodlewhores are self-hating the way they lust after white men-- but I see this as the opposite. I see it as a sign of arrogance and tremendous self-respect to only consider the highest quality mates ONLY. White supremacy is just the root cause of tiger parenting tbh.
are fat women self hating for wanting to date fit men? no their just entitled pigs who think they deserve someone above their own value. stop with this "self hate" cope.

nah women who get bashed by chads become quite self-hating. just some food for thought :feelsLSD:

good thread. i have yet to hear or see a woman showing even an ounce of capability to self reflection. women are completely unable to see fault in their own actions, hence you always hear cucked normie men say stuff like ''whenever she complains, just say ur sorry'' etc.

My mom can be pretty self loathing. She's said she thinks she's a bad mother and called herself a loser Infront of me multiple times and genuinely meant it. I've never heard my dad admit to me that he wasn't a good parent that I can remember and he was arguably worse.

Last edited: