Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are held to no standard

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Feminists are known for making points about how the media insists every women be on par with a model or a Disney princess, which in all honestly couldn’t be further from the truth.

Female models are simply women that are so extremely attractive that they are an example of a very beautiful woman. People seem to forget male models exist too and you don’t see men complaining about them.

You also don’t see men complaining about Greek architecture making every man have an 8 pack and a chiseled facial structure either.

It’s not the women who are beautiful and in shape complaining though. It’s the women who are unattractive mainly because of their diet, weight and effort in general, that will complain. These types of women are generally at the bottom of the barrel, and they all want Prince Charming. These women believe they are the epitome of femininity and are delusional. The bar is incredibly low for these types of women, they should not even be allowed in the dating market.

Moving on though, Disney princesses are usually a caricature of an ideal women who’s very feminine and attractive, and there’s nothing wrong with that because they do the opposite to men too. In all honesty there is nothing wrong with a woman/girl looking up to a feminine figure with good values similar to how a man looks up to a masculine one.

The problem here is feminists have ruined your idea of what a woman is. And have convinced you that you have zero value if you don’t compare and compete with men. This is part of why feminists are so hurt by Disney Princesses, majority of modern women have changed their entire lives and altered biology to act like the opposite sex, ignoring traditional gender roles and customs which are known to help societies thrive.

Since characteristics and worth of a woman is basically down the toilet, the only thing left of a woman is their physical. The current woman offers nothing a man can’t do and can not raise a family or do essential things like make food. There is little to no reason men should continue to care about women anymore at this point, but many still dig deep and accept the flaws of your average woman.

Last edited:
The thing is you have to, to be normal human being. You can't just forget about women. Trust me I'm not human anymore.

The thing is you have to, to be normal human being. You can't just forget about women. Trust me I'm not human anymore.
I agree, never having a girlfriend regardless of my status or work has made me feel less human sometimes. It’s a feeling similar to being burnt out for me at least.

On the topic of Disney princesses, there is no way that Belle wouldn't have been getting railed by Gaston. He is the town's dark triad Gigachad and preselected by all the other townswomen. Everything we know from the blackpill dictates that Belle would expend 100% of her waking energy to get dominated by Gaston. The only unrealistic standard being peddled by Beauty and the Beast is that a woman might have some innocent purity and self control to say "no".

This is for the bluepillers. Majority of the posts I’m making these days are for them
I highly doubt that they even read them, a few threads can't compete with the decades of brainwashing that the average normie gets from the media, parents, school, soyciety.

It is insane looking back how for the longest time I thought females were held to higher beauty standards and looks didn't much matter for men. Everyone told me so over and over again.
Only when I understood I'm an incel and tried dating did I realize the truth is 1 000 000 % the opposite. And everyone lied to me.

Women are held to the "have a functioning set of holes" standard, and meeting that criteria alone makes her a queen in the eyes of society