Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are having sex with shapeshifters/demons/aliens during the night

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
I asked average women how many men they fucked in their lives: the average is 50. I asked men: the average is 5 women. But for every sex between man and woman, you need one of each, which means the average should be the same for both sexes.

The only explanation I have for this phenomena is that women are having sex with creatures that LOOK like men, but aren't. Creatures that appear at the night, fuck women and they never hear about them again. There are a lot of creatures like that in mythology and folklore: shapeshifters, doppelgangers, reptilians, incubus, etc. They are probably fucking women and inserting their DNA in them through microchimerism/telegony or even impregnating them. They are slowly changing human DNA through sex with women. They probably control the government and media as well and that's why there's so much push for promiscuity.

99& of women will lie about this if you ask them but secretly all women are fucking strange interdimensional creatures every single night. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Schizo thread :feelshaha:

My question is what about women who only fuck during the day :shock:

just trying to figure out your logic here dude

actually kind of makes sense tbh

I wonder if wet dreams are just succubus foids sucking our life essence out :shock:

I asked average women how many men they fucked in their lives: the average is 50. I asked men: the average is 5 women. But for every sex between man and woman, you need one of each, which means the average should be the same for both sexes.

The only explanation I have for this phenomena is that women are having sex with creatures that LOOK like men, but aren't. Creatures that appear at the night, fuck women and they never hear about them again. There are a lot of creatures like that in mythology and folklore: shapeshifters, doppelgangers, reptilians, incubus, etc. They are probably fucking women and inserting their DNA in them through microchimerism/telegony or even impregnating them. They are slowly changing human DNA through sex with women. They probably control the government and media as well and that's why there's so much push for promiscuity.

99& of women will lie about this if you ask them but secretly all women are fucking strange interdimensional creatures every single night. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

2013 11 Albert Einstein HD Wallpapers 1024x640

Quite possible lol

All fuckhole wants is pain in her fuckhole.

maybe monster rape hentai is based off irl events

Retardedd thread, nice username tho

Tales from the mental ward

Men and toilets both lie about their number of sex partners by a factor of 3. So the average toilet you spoke to slept with 150 men (which is ridiculously low, you must be talking to 12 year olds) and the average man only with 1~2 toilets.

Annunaki: angels descended to fornicate with women.

absolute schizo shit,a chad can fuck over 1000 women. people do sex weekly the man you´re asking is probably incel or right wing ask normal people people who go to bars