Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Women are happy.Men are not. This is not the best era ever for men.

T

TerminalS8Madness

Greycel
this article show a fucking brutal reality
this chart is really interesting, men used to be happier than women but now they're less happy and this happened with the widespread diffusion of internet access and smartphones wich means dating apps and social network making women feel like queen due to the constant ego-boosting they receive online from hordes of simps. but yeah despite men becoming increasingly unhappier and women being happier than men, there's no female privilege and we're living in a patriarchal society, am i right?
of course the pandemic period doesn't count, women happiness got hit harder because they're not used to live like outcasts and they're less likely to have indoor hobbies compared to men.
happiness-by-gender-1-1.png

brutal 2021pill. Was that covid? based, normies struggled while incels thrived those were peak happiness years

this article show a fucking brutal reality
this chart is really interesting, men used to be happier than women but now they're less happy and this happened with the widespread diffusion of internet access and smartphones wich means dating apps and social network making women feel like queen due to the constant ego-boosting they receive online from hordes of simps. but yeah despite men becoming increasingly unhappier and women being happier than men, there's no female privilege and we're living in a patriarchal society, am i right?
of course the pandemic period doesn't count, women happiness got hit harder because they're not used to live like outcasts and they're less likely to have indoor hobbies compared to men.
happiness-by-gender-1-1.png
Good post.

Women are way more social then men, so they benefit from the Instagram attention more.

as population declines and the economy worsens men are expected to output more to keep society atfloat, taxes, gas, oil, more and more is asked out of the common man, while women always have a way out with betabuxxing autists.

I do however think hypergamy affects women too, not in their youth years, but post wall.

Once they're done riding the carousel, which is around late 20's early 30's, the woman most likely will not have a stable partner, her fertility and ability to have children will significantly lower, and her husband will have to compare to literally hundreds of men she met and fucked. The woman will never feel satisfied because she thinks she can do better, a divorce might occur, the children will grow up in a single parent household, and take the same path when they grow up. A cycle. So younger women are happier, not older.

I wonder how this gynocentric society favoring the opinions and viewpoints of 90 IQ sheboons and retarded whores and giving them every benefit and privilege possible in every aspect of life because apparently they weren't allowed to vote a hundred years ago while shafting the very men who keep society running by wageslaving themselves to the bone just to survive, while a significant percentage of them are deprived of any sort of the relationship that they desire due to their shit genetics could affect men? :feelsjuice:

I wonder how this gynocentric society favoring the opinions and viewpoints of 90 IQ sheboons and retarded whores and giving them every benefit and privilege possible in every aspect of life because apparently they weren't allowed to vote a hundred years ago while shafting the very men who keep society running by wageslaving themselves to the bone just to survive, while a significant percentage of them are deprived of any sort of the relationship that they desire due to their shit genetics could affect men? :feelsjuice:
It seems to have backfired too, as basically everyone is unhappy nowadays :feelsjuice:

what era was a good era for men? when have men ever been happy

my entire bloodline has been poor and ethnic since the beginning of the human race

what era was a good era for men? when have men ever been happy
There has never really been a time where average men were happy.
Back in the old days, men were pure cannon fodder in wars.

Once wokeness took over everything in 2017 it was game over. Now you can't go one fucking day without some foid complaining about men, or some tranny complaining about their genitals, or some nigger complaining about racism that doesnt exist. Funny how I hardly ever heard about these things before 2017, at least you didn't hear about this shit non-stop every day.

Once wokeness took over everything in 2017 it was game over. Now you can't go one fucking day without some foid complaining about men, or some tranny complaining about their genitals, or some nigger complaining about racism that doesnt exist. Funny how I hardly ever heard about these things before 2017, at least you didn't hear about this shit non-stop every day.
The reason for that is that social media had become so popular by the mid 2010s that now everyone could have a platform, and whenever crazies are allowed a platform, they always take over.

water thread. foids being happier is self evident

There has never really been a time where average men were happy.
Back in the old days, men were pure cannon fodder in wars.
I'd say 60s to 90s in the USA were probably the golden era for normie men. Even with a regular job, you could have a good life and women were still conservative. Alternatively, 1800s US frontier might have been unbelievably based if you were built to be an outdoorsman.

I'd say 60s to 90s in the USA were probably the golden era for normie men. Even with a regular job, you could have a good life and women were still conservative. Alternatively, 1800s US frontier might have been unbelievably based if you were built to be an outdoorsman.
The 60s and 70s in the US had the draft, which is a literal form of penis tax on top of the regular genital mutilation.
The 80s and 90s were good as the job market wasn't bad and women weren't SJW radical feminist etc.

guys its basically written in the article what was the best era for men,did u even read it. btw yes it was second half of 20th century(from 80s) and early 2000 years before 2008 crisis

guys its basically written in the article what was the best era for men,did u even read it. btw yes it was second half of 20th century(from 80s) and early 2000 years before 2008 crisis
Yes I read it. It's a debate because it's an article, not a study jfl.

Once they're done riding the carousel, which is around late 20's early 30's, the woman most likely will not have a stable partner, her fertility and ability to have children will significantly lower, and her husband will have to compare to literally hundreds of men she met and fucked
giga cope. Women of all ages are thristed over and can find a relationship at any time

giga cope. Women of all ages are thristed over and can find a relationship at any time
Average women don't find relationships with Chads :feelskek:
Most young women will die alone due to their standards.

Women over thirty won't be able to find Chad's, only betas she cannot love

yeah but they will have lived more emotions than men

Good post.

Women are way more social then men, so they benefit from the Instagram attention more.

as population declines and the economy worsens men are expected to output more to keep society atfloat, taxes, gas, oil, more and more is asked out of the common man, while women always have a way out with betabuxxing autists.

I do however think hypergamy affects women too, not in their youth years, but post wall.

Once they're done riding the carousel, which is around late 20's early 30's, the woman most likely will not have a stable partner, her fertility and ability to have children will significantly lower, and her husband will have to compare to literally hundreds of men she met and fucked. The woman will never feel satisfied because she thinks she can do better, a divorce might occur, the children will grow up in a single parent household, and take the same path when they grow up. A cycle. So younger women are happier, not older.
This. Foids are selling their soul(youth) for that happiness in their prime.

It’s not just the pandemic. It fluctuates between male and females reporting more happiness, including at the beginning of the time series. It’s probably just sampling variability
yeah u didn't read the post nor the article, low attention span confirmed

what did I get wrong
it's written in the article and also in the post that men were happier before and that after 2006-2008 male happiness decreased and became less than that of women aside for pandemic period which hit female happiness harder. both genders' happiness decreased but male happiness is in a downward spyral.
The author isn't considering pandemic period because it doesn't give meaningful result of the actual state of the things, in fact also the pew research center didin't do research on singleness during the pandemic period because those datas aren't meaningful because they're skewed by an extraordinary event.

castfish as a 50- year old becky and see what happens

castfish as a 50- year old becky and see what happens
I said "relationships" not hookups.
Chads know better than to waste their genetics to some subpar woman (the vastly majority of the time)

I said "relationships" not hookups.
Chads know better than to waste their genetics to some subpar woman (the vastly majority of the time)
ok , so what. Average woman has it like that, Avereage man still has it a lot worse. Just bcs roastie cant secure a chad doesnt mean she is without quality options. Cope harder

ok , so what. Average woman has it like that, Avereage man still has it a lot worse. Just bcs roastie cant secure a chad doesnt mean she is without quality options. Cope harder
You're OK or what?
No Chad = femcel.
female = rather be alone than with a sub8 male.