Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are happier without children or a spouse, says "happiness expert"

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

It makes sense for females to be happy without a spouse. Being married to and giving starfish sex once in a full moon to your beta provider spouse whilst draining his emotions and bank account is too much of a sacrifice for your average female to make, despite the prospect of significantly benefitting financially after taking advantage of the corrupt and biased legal justice system which privileges and favours women, through divorce raping her spouse.

Yeah of course women are happier without children. Why would a woman want to be pregnant for 9 months as this would hinder their ability to have sex with Chad during this time? Why would a woman take the responsibility of raising and rearing children for 18+ years, considering the fact that parenthood requires a significant investment of not only time, money and effort, but also emotions such as care and love, which significant majority of modern females are missing? It's as if most modern females have no soul. I guess thats why we refer to women as female androids (shortened to 'foids').

Last edited:
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Happiness expert))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

A woman's strongest instinct is to have children, women who don't have children literally go insane, this is where the crazy childless catlady stereotype comes from. This was obviously written by a (((you know who))), they have a depopulation agenda.

i think everyone is happier without those. only boomers think either of those sounds good.

Feminist whore propaganda. Of course foids are "happy" when emancipated from responsibility and obligation towards their families and children so that they can lve a life of sociopathic hypergamy, constant looksmaxxing, and rocking the cock carousel 24/7. This kind of 'happiness' is usually instant gratification based. It won't lead of long term happiness.

Females are selfish whores who only care about their own personal pleasure and enjoyment over bringing another human into existence and doing their part as a member of the human species, to ensure its' species' survival

It won't lead of long term happiness.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Happiness expert))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
A woman's strongest instinct is to have children, women who don't have children literally go insane, this is where the crazy childless catlady stereotype comes from. This was obviously written by a (((you know who))), they have a depopulation agenda.
JFL. How is it that so much of the world can't see right through all this bullshit? No matter how bad it gets, and despite the fact that I was a pozzed mofo once myself, I just can't understand it, I have trouble imagining that 95% of people look all that and say "oh, okay, if a scientician said so must be legit"

JFL. How is it that so much of the world can't see right through all this bullshit? No matter how bad it gets, and despite the fact that I was a pozzed mofo once myself, I just can't understand it, I have trouble imagining that 95% of people look all that and say "oh, okay, if a scientician said so must be legit"
Most people follow what these scientists and researchers tell them because they're afraid to go against the status quo and then becoming a social outcast. You have to remove yourself from the system in order to think for yourself. Most of us have no friends and no social life, some are even NEET so we have no reason to follow groupthink which means we can think through everything for ourselves. Not everyone has that privilege.

Modern females no longer follow their natural biological instinct. Their only instinct is to pounce on the most genetically superior male they find, not for the purpose of reproduction mind you, but for instant sexual gratification

happiness is just penis with a "ha" in front of it :feelsokman:

They're happy because they get the ride the cock carousal longer than their average femoid.

Modern females no longer follow their natural biological instinct. Their only instinct is to pounce on the most genetically superior male they find, not for the purpose of reproduction mind you, but for instant sexual gratification
Those instincts don't really go away, though. That's why there's these articles about foids panicking because they hear their biological clock ticking and they know they won't lock chad down. Single motherhood is up, because it kinda fulfills the motherhood instinct but let's them continue the fantasy that they're young stronk sexpots who are going to take over the world with their slam poetry about Marx as a transwomyn. And society picks up the bill, so why not?

You're suppose to have Children.

They wouldn't be ball and chains if you raised Children with a foid that truly and i mean truly cares and loves you.

This is what is suppose to keep everyone here on this forum busy until you age to around 80 and then pass away happily.

Instead of living your entire 20's, 30's, 40's 50's, 60's all alone & isolated surrounded by a lot of people that are just out to look for themselves.

CHILDREN and MARRIAGE are not suppose to be bad.

It's the current poisoned, fallen, and degenerate society that has weaponized those things against us.

Not only have they been weaponized, they've been put out of reach for the average man and that is ten fold for incels.

The only way to overcome the limitations society has put on us incels to get our own loyal foid that can see past looks is a divine miracle from God.

No PUA, Looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, moneymaxxing, can deliver you a loyal foid like this.. in today's society it's impossible.

Not even Chad celebrities can lock down a foid permanently without risking divorce rape.

ONLY GOD CAN deliver a loyal and loving foid into your life.

Time to start praying boyos.

I'm also a expert on happiness.

Happiness? Sadness.
Married? Depressed.
Lonely? Whore out.

Hotel? Trivago.

lol this is incorrect though
Feminist whore propaganda. Of course foids are "happy" when emancipated from responsibility and obligation towards their families and children so that they can lve a life of sociopathic hypergamy, constant looksmaxxing, and rocking the cock carousel 24/7. This kind of 'happiness' is usually instant gratification based. It won't lead of long term happiness.

You're suppose to have Children.

They wouldn't be ball and chains if you raised Children with a foid that truly and i mean truly cares and loves you.

This is what is suppose to keep everyone here on this forum busy until you age to around 80 and then pass away happily.

Instead of living your entire 20's, 30's, 40's 50's, 60's all alone & isolated surrounded by a lot of people that are just out to look for themselves.

CHILDREN and MARRIAGE are not suppose to be bad.

It's the current poisoned, fallen, and degenerate society that has weaponized those things against us.

Not only have they been weaponized, they've been put out of reach for the average man and that is ten fold for incels.

The only way to overcome the limitations society has put on us incels to get our own loyal foid that can see past looks is a divine miracle from God.

No PUA, Looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, moneymaxxing, can deliver you a loyal foid like this.. in today's society it's impossible.

Not even Chad celebrities can lock down a foid permanently without risking divorce rape.

ONLY GOD CAN deliver a loyal and loving foid into your life.

Time to start praying boyos.

women don't give a shit about kids or god

they want chad cock and they will burn society down to get it

they'll abort as many babies as they need to get more chad dick

chad dick is their god

Of course, they believe that they are above consequences or responsibility.

Yes thots love to ride the chad cock carousel without responsibility or consequences for their whorish actions.

I think it's more like their instincts are being postponed. The women who read these kind of articles tend to be in their 20s, early 30s at best. By the time they reach their late 30s they finally realise how cancerous their lifestyle was and they suddenly start going into panic mode and trying to lock down anyone who can pump a baby into them.

This is total bullshit and a lie, if this was true they wouldn't be depressed and suicidal once they leave their prime and are childless and without a family. Many other studies and data contradict whatever this trash is.

I hope they will burn in hell. Foids aint human their animals.

I think it's more like their instincts are being postponed. The women who read these kind of articles tend to be in their 20s, early 30s at best. By the time they reach their late 30s they finally realise how cancerous their lifestyle was and they suddenly start going into panic mode and trying to lock down anyone who can pump a baby into them.

If pretty much all men reject foids past their mid-thirties and deny them the opportunity to reproduce, only then will foids realise the gravity of their past mistakes. They think they can give themselves during their prime years to other men and despite all that believe that they are entitled to an incel, even though they're just a used-up roastie who has taken 100s of dicks? It's not we who are entitled, foids are.

When the agepill hits these foids hard and their bodily composition starts to deteriorate drastically, rather than only look to get impregnated by Chad who will reject them 99% of the time and therefore end up having no baby, they decide to get an incel to plant his seed inside her as a last resort even though if insemination successfully led to fertilization and an embryo developed, the baby which grow from that would quite likely be born disabled and/or with life altering health problems considering the age of the mother in addition to the inferior genetics from the father.

When foids become post-wall they give birth to a baby so they can feel good about themselves for becoming a mother without caring about the fact that the child they've brought into the world will likely have various medical conditions and complications which will reduce its quality of life or if lucky to be born physically healthy, experience bullying and social isolation due to having a bad appearance as a result of low quality genetics acquired from the parents. Of course this could have been avoided if the foid simply reproduced during her prime, but the foid was too busy taking 100s of chad dicks. For foids, enjoying chad dick is prioritsed over the health of their children.

Foids are selish. They will always prefer a better quality of life for themselves, than for their offspring.

Last edited:
Normies don't care about science and studies all they care about is parties and sports.

They are just spoiled bitches.
Immature cunts.

i think everyone is happier without those. only boomers think either of those sounds good.

Boomers are retarded and bluepilled. Well those two things go hand in hand