Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are God's among men

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Seriously, the amount of shit I see with how men worship the ground females walk on is ridiculous. Men in this day and age are almost orbiting grannies.

I work in retail, and recently we hired a bunch of new associates. One associate in particular is a female who's in her late 40s early 50s and she's honestly not even that sexy. She's not bad for her age but she's certainly "past her prime". The way that the guys at my job orbit her is sickening. They will literally orbit a talking female dog if they could. Male thirst knows no bounds and as long as men are this thirsty, there's no hope for us incels to ascend.

Sounds about right.

Women used to need men more than men needed women. Because women couldn't survive on their own. Men made sure of this.

Now women don't need men at all. And it turns out women are happier being single than men:

They are quite happy just being single and fucking a Chad every few months or so.

As long as they don't need/want us, they will have power over us. Because men will never stop wanting them. Unless perhaps we get sex dolls that replace them.

Sex dolls are the most likely way of subverting the current gender power structure. They can't come fast enough.

Women used to need men more than men needed women. Because women couldn't survive on their own. Men made sure of this.

Now women don't need men at all. And it turns out women are happier being single than men:

They are quite happy just being single and fucking a Chad every few months or so.

As long as they don't need/want us, they will have power over us. Because men will never stop wanting them. Unless perhaps we get sex dolls that replace them.

Radical feminists are working very hard to ban sex dolls right now.

In Australia, having a sex doll that appears to be "underage" (like the breasts on it are too small looking), you can be imprisoned for 10 years over it.

How in the fuck do you determine a plastic dolls age? Jesus christ I was born on the wrong planet or something. Inanimate objects have rights now. Welcome to Clown World.

In Australia, having a sex doll that appears to be "underage" (like the breasts on it are too small looking), you can be imprisoned for 10 years over it.

How in the fuck do you determine a plastic dolls age? Jesus christ I was born on the wrong planet or something. Inanimate objects have rights now. Welcome to Clown World.

Yeah man, that's Australia, Canada, and now Tennessee.

The worst part of it is allowing child sex dolls would probably REDUCE pedophilia because pedophiles could act out their sexuality in peace on a hunk of plastic rather than raping a child.

eg.

Someone in Japan made dolls for this reason and they're being sold there.

How can a piece of plastic be hurt? How can plastic have rights? It makes zero sense. It's all based on the premise of absolute morality (which doesn't exist) and the notion that if a man fucks a piece of plastic that looks young he will then go rape a girl who looks young. This isn't grounded in fact and all the expert opinions I've read say the opposite.

Politicians are morons who want to score points with voters who are usually parents/grandparents so they will pass any law that makes them seem "tough on pedophiles/criminals" even if it's not rational.

I mean what happens if you order a sex doll with A cup tits? Lots of adult women have A cup tits. Are you going to jail for that? Are they supposed to put crow's feet into the faces so that they can look "old enough"?

How old is this anime girl?
anime-girl-13.jpg

I don't know because she's a fucking cartoon. She's not real. Same as a pile of plastic.

The world is getting ridiculous.

Not gods, but definitely treated as such.

What are the criteria for godhood?
  • worship - reverence
  • offerings - resource
  • power - influence
Hmmm... I do see some similarities.

I swear these feminist bitches are low iq. Why wouldn't they want sexually frustrated men to have an outlet? It's mostly a benefit to women.

Last edited:

Sex dolls are the most likely way of subverting the current gender power structure. They can't come fast enough.
Also this: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-05/nuos-ptl051319.php

men initiate sex over three times more than women do on average.

What I don't understand is, how can men be romantically attracted to these women when these women are not attracted to them? Why fight for them or even try? To hell with them, you can't force attraction. I don't want pity attraction to be reminded i'm "lesser" and she's somehow my "gift". Fuck that ego boosting

I support patriarchy, not because I need it, but because people around me need it. The only thing I need is that people around me stop worshipping women around me.

Some men should be disciplined, and patriarchy serves this purpose. I don’t need it, I don’t want it, for me patriarchy is a plague, but it’s the only viable solution to end this nightmare where men are cucked beyond repair.

I am not cucked, but I want to put an end to this abhorrent cuckery around me. So I support patriarchy even if it is to my own disadvantage.

We need Brutality back!!!

As I always say, don't hate the player, hate the game.

We all know the real reason why they want to ban them, and it's not about "underaged" looking dolls and other nonsense.

how legit is that study

by what degree are they happier

there are a few studies which ''disprove" the blackpill with shit like supposedly discovering pairbonding based on personality is common n all

how tampered is it???

how legit is that study

by what degree are they happier

there are a few studies which ''disprove" the blackpill with shit like supposedly discovering pairbonding based on personality is common n all

how tampered is it???

Women are fundamentally selfish and don't need men. They are happy getting railed by Chad once every few months off Tinder. That's why they initiate 69% of divorces as well. They really don't give a fuck about men. Once the "sparks" wear off, they're ready to leave and forget everything you ever did for them.

Why do you think all the MGTOW guys are so bitter? They've been through it.

Women are fundamentally selfish and don't need men. They are happy getting railed by Chad once every few months off Tinder. That's why they initiate 69% of divorces as well. They really don't give a fuck about men. Once the "sparks" wear off, they're ready to leave and forget everything you ever did for them.

Why do you think all the MGTOW guys are so bitter? They've been through it.
Based

Essentially they only stay as long as they still have heightened emotions.

They go crazy for chad and are ready to pay for his attention, stories of that one crazy ex etcetcetc

Yeah, cucks, normies, and denialcels all orbit with the faint hope of getting some. Not only is it completely pathetic, it makes me feel even worse about not ascending.

I know how this is. Part of the problem is when there's such a skewed gender ratio. Of course in a 50/50 male/female workplace there would still be cucked males orbiting foids, but in a majority-male workplace it becomes a lot worse.

Seriously, the amount of shit I see with how men worship the ground females walk on is ridiculous. Men in this day and age are almost orbiting grannies.

I work in retail, and recently we hired a bunch of new associates. One associate in particular is a female who's in her late 40s early 50s and she's honestly not even that sexy. She's not bad for her age but she's certainly "past her prime". The way that the guys at my job orbit her is sickening. They will literally orbit a talking female dog if they could. Male thirst knows no bounds and as long as men are this thirsty, there's no hope for us incels to ascend.
yeah I've seen it lol.
if there's a young woman working there everyone in the shop is kissing her ass constantly, trying to see if she needs some water, or if anything's hurting her, grilling her for not sharing lunch break with them, she can even end up yelling at those guys for bothering her too much.
JFL at trying to talk to those women when you're not already their friend, what a fucking disaster.