Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are fucking cringe

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I don't mean this as a group or something. Look at the kind of shit women do, kind of "jokes" they make and how they talk.
Transplant this onto a guy and he's a cringe lord. Even older hags in their 40s are like this.
It's hilarious isn't it.

they are indeed

everything an ugly male does is considered cringy

Women should not have the right to speak

Yeah there's plenty of women I know where if they said the same stuff as a guy they would be made fun of for being cringe.

Wait till IT sees this :soy: :soy: :soy:

they can get away with that because they're foids

They are autistic and have literally mind of 14 year old boys.

Women should not have the right to speak

200 d

Wait till IT sees this :soy: :soy: :soy:
Why the fuck do you cucks care so much about IT? I swear, IT worship of this sort should be bannable! (It literally is a way of worshipping them by giving them powers by implying that they can change things with their typical behaviour)

how couldnt i notice this before

Disgusting personality

Who cares about Inbred Trucels anyway? They are the truest of trucels. They are on goddamn reddit! :feelskek:

Why the fuck do you cucks care so much about IT? I swear, IT worship of this sort should be bannable! (It literally is a way of worshipping them by giving them powers by implying that they can change things with their typical behaviour)
we don't i'm just making fun of them for taking everything too serious on this board. Take a joke for once shees.

we don't i'm just making fun of them for taking everything too serious on this board. Take a joke for once shees.
Joke or not, they should be ignored and not given any attention.

Women are socially retarded, JFL at "emotional intelligence", I bet its a therm created by some bitch in the psychology field because most people with high IQ were men

Coming to thing of it, I haven't laughed at a single joke from a woman, comedian or otherwise.

They are autistic and have literally mind of 14 year old boys.
Remember the "condom testing" YT video posted 2 days ago from some Czech 13-14 old teenage girl trio? Even 14 year old teenage boys would be ridiculed for this stuff.
The title should be more: Women can't be cringe (despite doing cringy stuff)

It's because they never had to develop a personality.

Women get a pussy pass for pretty much everything. The one thing they can't get away with is criticizing Tyrones or Jews. Everything else is fine for them though, no matter how cringe.