Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are Faggots

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
As I chadfish swipe on tinder, every second female has bisexual or lesbian in her bio,

Fucking faggots, females are gay nowadays
Why so many fagfemales now

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Bio:
Teehee im too lazy to swipe at all, DM me on insta, and yeah I'm bisexual :dafuckfeels:

Globohomo rules the world

As I chadfish swipe on tinder, every second female has bisexual or lesbian in her bio,

Fucking faggots, females are gay nowadays
Why so many fagfemales now

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Bio:
Teehee im too lazy to swipe at all, DM me on insta, and yeah I'm bisexual :dafuckfeels:
Nigga i already posting foid faggot in my post lmao you are late
It's a an old news

Females have always been like this behind closed doors, even if it's just making out with each other when drunk.

That is evolutionarily determined, as historically 60~80% of males died in warfare alone, so the few men that survived had multiple wives. If these toilets didn't learn to get along (through homosexuality / bisexuality) they would cause mayhem by sabotaging each other's children.

Also, take the (brutal) Lesbianpill:

View: https://youtu.be/IXG48Wd8dS8

Most toilets would rather sleep with a toilet than with an average man. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

they’re obsessed with themselves so of course they’re gonna want to fuck each other, men just aren’t good enough for the 350 pound liberal land whales on twitter

Imagine one's wife farting as soon as she gets out of bed and then saying "You would still have sex with me if I allowed you to."

:feelshaha:
If you're married to her you have a right to have sex with her anytime you want

women are gay because they probably fucked a tiny dick and couldn't orgasm, ans said "fuck it, I guess I'm licking pussy"

just honestly means they touch eachother for chad when in threesomes honestly

nope they haven't

2 reasons
they need most of the population to sustain the planet and it's workings.
our society is made for monogamy not poly cucking. it will collapse very fast

jfl at thinking this is 11th century, where elite fucked most of the women. most incels would sit there and watch
information goes around very fast now

reminder incels outnumber chad, especially once normies inevitably join inceldom. 1 tall 6'4 ripped chad vs 30 5'6 incels??

if anything globohomo is shook and took few Ls

Globohomo rules the world
Yes they are very receptive to degenerate trends
It's over:feelscry:
Most toilets would rather sleep with a toilet than with an average man. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Sleeping with average man comes with the risk of having a non-Chad offspring which is a massive no-no for foids.
Dyking out on the other hand, is risk free debaucherous fun to them.
It’ll eat itself in due time.
Will we see long enough to see the cathartic collapse though:society:?

Water is wet thread

Yes white foids are gay cause they have low estrogen levels