Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are evil and need to have their rights revoked

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Every single woman on earth is an evil living demon. All women do is make life hell for bottom of the barrel men like us while their white knights (who they'd be nothing without) defend them to no end.

Why do simps do this? These whores are hell walking on earth and are murderers and these cucks just enable them.

I hope one day these whores get what they deserve but I doubt we will ever see that.

I hope one day these whores get what they deserve but I doubt we will ever see that.
SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN NO WAY ALL OF US WILL SUFFER FOREVER, THERE'S ALREADY ASIAN WHORES DATING CUMSKINS AND FUTURE ER'S WILL EMERGE AND TAKE ON MANY LIVES WITH THEM AS WELL :society:

Water thread, to be honest... :smonk:

Though you're right as "white knights" are largely nearcels or MTNs who would mostly benefit from realizing the blackpill and stopping their unknowing aid of Chad. :feelsjuice:

SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN
If you think scumciety's going to change then you're naive and :bluepill:,as for conducting a revolution,that's a :bluepill:ers dream that's never going to happen.
Revolutions need to be very well financed,and even if there was a trucel trillionaire (which doesn't exist) why the fuck would he give 2 shits about his fellow trucels,humans are selfish and only care about themselves and their well being.

Water thread, to be honest... :smonk:

Though you're right as "white knights" are largely nearcels or MTNs who would mostly benefit from realizing the blackpill and stopping their unknowing aid of Chad. :feelsjuice:
I know it's water, I'm just angry.

They should be enslaved and treated as property :society:

If you think scumciety's going to change then you're naive and :bluepill:,as for conducting a revolution,that's a :bluepill:ers dream that's never going to happen.
Revolutions need to be very well financed,and even if there was a trucel trillionaire (which doesn't exist) why the fuck would he give 2 shits about his fellow trucels,humans are selfish and only care about themselves and their well being.
This, unfortunately.