Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are dogshit, but the real problem is other men looking to destroy other men using any reason possible to get social media likes.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The real problem most men (cucks) are anxious to fuck over / publicly shame / destroy any male possible in order to get good boy points from women or the media, or even the government.

So now everyone is your enemy if you're an average guy and women have unlimited power because of cucks.

Governments got smart and figured out they don't need complete legal power. They can just have women or tech companies act as their agents and control / destroy any opponents they have.

I thought that @Ryo_Hazuki mentioned in a post about why men do shit like this to other men.

I thought that @Ryo_Hazuki mentioned in a post about why men do shit like this to other men.

He did. I'm just ranting like a broken record.

Still, I hate cucks and most men more than women at this point.

Everyone wants to catch some guy doing something bad so he can be a super hero and be famous.

Yeah, i see this a lot on meme accounts on instagram these days. The meme account, posts a slightly blackpilled meme, which criticises women in a fun way, and will get instantly attacked in the comments for it. Mostly by other dudes, who apparently think, that their obvious white knighting will get them pussy.

happened to me when i went out to a bar a few years back. was sitting chatting to some korean guy, yet this white guy (who i didnt really know) says something about me forget what is was but im pretty sure it was to impress some noodlewhore he was sitting next to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back