Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are disgusting, this can be proven from the coronavirus

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Women will do anything for attention, that they will video themselves eating a bat in soup and not care about the consequences. "Teehee look me i eat bat for likes"

well done cunt, you have killed people from your actions. She should have been charged with involuntary manslaughter minimum

Ok well eating animals can't give you viruses and the coronavirus is either completely made up or a CCP controlled airborne toxin like mustard gas or something because viruses don't exist. But yeah foids are reckless and uncaring. I've noticed this by the way they treat lesser men, beta males and guys with subpar looks.

Foids will willingly spread the virus for attention

Ok well eating animals can't give you viruses and the coronavirus is either completely made up or a CCP controlled airborne toxin like mustard gas or something because viruses don't exist. But yeah foids are reckless and uncaring. I've noticed this by the way they treat lesser men, beta males and guys with subpar looks.

And old people. I used to work in nursing home for the elderly with dementia. Women treat anything that is weaker than them like cattle. Brutal as fuck.

This is only the start. The next corona virus will be started from some foid who eats the head off a live mongoose for Instagram likes and get Cucks to pay money for her.

The virus is LifeFuel, it spreads faster for Chads and Stacies, cuz they have more physical contact to other humans.

The virus is LifeFuel, it spreads faster for Chads and Stacies, cuz they have more physical contact to other humans.
Cope. Chad can order Tinder sluts from his basement without having to go in public

And old people. I used to work in nursing home for the elderly with dementia. Women treat anything that is weaker than them like cattle. Brutal as fuck.
Females nurses and their "empathy" are a joke
They have to force themselves very hard to not show disgust to their patients who are not chad, even though they get paid for it and its an image of their profession

Women will do anything for attention, that they will video themselves eating a bat in soup and not care about the consequences. "Teehee look me i eat bat for likes"

well done cunt, you have killed people from your actions. She should have been charged with involuntary manslaughter minimum
cope the virus was engineered by cia and mossad

If I get corona virus and I’m showing symptoms I’m going to walk into my campus and cough absolutely everywhere I give no fucks

Females nurses and their "empathy" are a joke
They have to force themselves very hard to not show disgust to their patients who are not chad, even though they get paid for it and its an image of their profession

I worked next to them for months dude. They have no empathy. Not a shroud. As an old man,I would rather roll my wheelchair on the runway of an airfield and get shreddered by a jet engine than to be put in a nursing home.
They gave these old men so little attention that I ended up as some patients favourite, simply because I was nice and talked to them about their families and stuff. Just basic human contact.
But hey, just let some old farmer who has worked 500x as much as you sit in his own shit and piss for 12 hours a day until he dies :feelsclown:

I worked next to them for months dude. They have no empathy. Not a shroud. As an old man,I would rather roll my wheelchair on the runway of an airfield and get shreddered by a jet engine than to be put in a nursing home.
They gave these old men so little attention that I ended up as some patients favourite, simply because I was nice and talked to them about their families and stuff. Just basic human contact.
But hey, just let some old farmer who has worked 500x as much as you sit in his own shit and piss for 12 hours a day until he dies :feelsclown:
yikeroonies

I worked as a nurse for a few months untill I got the job I wanted in the first place, but I instantly were everyone's favorite because I always smiled, listened to what patients were saying and did what they asked.
Patients were giving me much more tips and food than to other old hags nurses.
I actually have a very kind and empathetic personality, but it doesn't give me jack shit when it comes to relationship with foids.

Also when I studied as a nurse, once a teacher were saying regular stuff like "as a nurse, you must listen to what the patient asks, you must empathize him, you must do everything you can to ease his suffering" and etc, to what one foid said (future nurse btw) "The only thing I must do is to be beautiful and to be happy, more than that I don't owe anything to anyone" :feelsclown:

I worked as a nurse for a few months untill I got the job I wanted in the first place, but I instantly were everyone's favorite because I always smiled, listened to what patients were saying and did what they asked.
I actually have a very kind and empathetic personality, but it doesn't give me jack shit when it comes to relationship with foids.

Also when I studied as a nurse, once a teacher were saying regular stuff like "as a nurse, you must listen to what the patient asks, you must empathize him, you must do everything you can to ease his suffering" and etc, to what one foid said (future nurse btw) "The only thing I must do is to be beautiful and to be happy, more than that I don't owe anything to anyone" :feelsclown:

They say that the only thing you need to do to get someones trust, is to listen to them and not talk about yourself. In my experience that is very true. I enjoy listening to people when I have the opportunity. If you keep asking questions and stay interested, a lot of people will reveal incredible things about themselves. Sometimes people are surprised by how much I know about them.

I made the same experience as you. The old people were a lot nicer to me. For example we had multiple demented old men that would just start swinging and punching when female caretakers approached them. It wasn't really surprising, given how little care they received.

Sometimes I would just listen to people for an hour. I remember one time an old men suddenly asked me a question about himself, as if to reassure himself that I wasn't just pretending to be nice and actually didn't care at all.

One story I always like to tell in this context is this: There was this really old professor in our ward, together with his wife. He had an extremely low voice, almost a whisper. But if you listened you could understand him quite well. This man could talk about the craziest things, he was insanely educated. We talked about the 30 years war, politics, economical stuff since he had done business in countries like spain...
One time I was talking to him just like that and suddenly the door gets kicked open and this foreign nurse tramples in and yells "mr soandso, have you done peepee, poopoo, yes mr soandso, lets goooooo" and she just grabbed his wheelchair and wheeled him out. He was protesting but she couldnt hear him. He tried to break with his feet but she just did a mini wheelie.

Fuck, even female relatives didn't care or just didn't know what their parents/grandparent really needed. We had this ww2 vet that got shot in his arm and leg, he was heavily reliant on his walking cane but for some reason his daughter took it away.

In our nursing school this other guy told me that they had relatives come in and just ask if their parents had died already, so the staff locked the patients in because they were afraid that they might be harmed or killed.

Society doesn't give a fuck about us. We are just supposed to do our job until we are finally stuffed into a nursing home to slowly fade into oblivion, like an afterthought.

YIKEROOONIES THERE INKEL. First off, i get the feeling from your first paragraph that you think you deserve and are entitled to sex because you believe you are a kind and empathetic person and with a great personality to match. Well inkel, let me tell you thats not how it works, thats not how any of this works.

Yikes. First off women can sense men who have desperate vibes, and they will definitely be turned off! Secondly, having a good personality is great and all, but using your personality to manipulate women is NOT OKAY. You need to get therapy, learn how to use your personality to better yourself and learn how to separate manipulation from being genuine when you attempt to date m'lady.

! and thirdly, i hope this sinks in, but there is someone out there for everyone. I wouldnt call myself a chad, far from it, i wouldnt even call myself ugly but not attractive either Im a fat hairy beardy guy, but that still didnt stop me from getting women!

And fourth and final, if a m'lady wants to pursue a career in nursing but not put much care into her job or patients, thats perfectly okay! Shes saving lives, what are you doing for yourself inkel?

As soon as you realise all this, you will be and feel like a new person, and have more empathy, sympathy and respect for women.

Yikes, just yikes

Last edited:
They say that the only thing you need to do to get someones trust, is to listen to them and not talk about yourself. In my experience that is very true. I enjoy listening to people when I have the opportunity. If you keep asking questions and stay interested, a lot of people will reveal incredible things about themselves. Sometimes people are surprised by how much I know about them.

I made the same experience as you. The old people were a lot nicer to me. For example we had multiple demented old men that would just start swinging and punching when female caretakers approached them. It wasn't really surprising, given how little care they received.

Sometimes I would just listen to people for an hour. I remember one time an old men suddenly asked me a question about himself, as if to reassure himself that I wasn't just pretending to be nice and actually didn't care at all.

One story I always like to tell in this context is this: There was this really old professor in our ward, together with his wife. He had an extremely low voice, almost a whisper. But if you listened you could understand him quite well. This man could talk about the craziest things, he was insanely educated. We talked about the 30 years war, politics, economical stuff since he had done business in countries like spain...
One time I was talking to him just like that and suddenly the door gets kicked open and this foreign nurse tramples in and yells "mr soandso, have you done peepee, poopoo, yes mr soandso, lets goooooo" and she just grabbed his wheelchair and wheeled him out. He was protesting but she couldnt hear him. He tried to break with his feet but she just did a mini wheelie.

Fuck, even female relatives didn't care or just didn't know what their parents/grandparent really needed. We had this ww2 vet that got shot in his arm and leg, he was heavily reliant on his walking cane but for some reason his daughter took it away.

In our nursing school this other guy told me that they had relatives come in and just ask if their parents had died already, so the staff locked the patients in because they were afraid that they might be harmed or killed.

Society doesn't give a fuck about us. We are just supposed to do our job until we are finally stuffed into a nursing home to slowly fade into oblivion, like an afterthought.

Your posts here about your nursing experiences with foids are bubonic plague levels of ER fuel.

The vast majority of foids that go into the medical profession do so because its a line of work that is lucrative. I'm a medicalcel as well, and I can tell you that many women in the profession, especially in the lower tiers like nurse assistants or LVNs, don't care about patients. They see them as numbers and as burdens. This also sometimes manifests among female doctors and RNs as well, especially in inpatient care. Nursing homes are horrible places.

I've observed the same kind of behavior from female family members as well. If they aren't the male pts wife or mother, they genuinely don't care. Even their daughters treat them like garbage. I've seen male pts better by their fathers, brothers and (sometimes) sons.

That last line... how id she killing people from her actions?
You're mad that they're eating it now? I mean now now? All she'll do is kill herself and maybe her friends and family if she's in contact with them.
You're... mad about that?

That's like feeling terrible when a daredevil dies in a stunt.

Women caused corona virus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back