Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are disgusting flith

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
I hate all of them, Bunch of evil pieces of garbage who push our world further and further away from progress by giving sex to thugs and men who don't deserve it. This world is based on luck and parents, My parents should have given me the blackpill slowly over time during my childhood and taught me the proper tongue posture and fed me nutrient dense foods instead they fed me shit food that was never seasoned, Because they fed me shit food i didn't eat and got skinny and binged on junk food that they bought for me then shamed me for it as soon as i lost the fat from growing and got taller i thought i would be taller but because they didn't learn their lesson and kept feeding me shit to this day i am 5'6, I hate my disgusting whore mother who decided to have a child at 35 and had to make her sons incel because she's 4'10 every single woman in this world is a disgusting piece of scum trash who deserves to be beaten and raped by sub8 males

meme.png

Let it all out, buddy. Once you calm down, you will feel much better. Or maybe not.
Anyway, what's your favourite car? Mine is Chevy Suburban, it blends in nicely in traffic.
iu