Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are desperate to put ethnic men in JAIL

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
if ur an ethnic and god forbid a currycel(automatic sub5) u might not know it but foids want to put u in prison for no other reason than just simply existing my advice is to shut off from any or all conversation with a woman irl or it could be the end of u

They like the validation they get from ethnicels simping but they don't actually want to be near them because foids think we're ugly and would think we're about to rape them any time we're in a 30 foot radius of them.

Yes I experience this very often my self. I am curry and I live in Europe and foids often look at me full of disgust just because of my pure existence

Same women voted to bring them here in the first place, and still do, why are women so fucking retarded, unselfaware and shortsighted.

In France we don’t have much problems with curries, but niggers and sandniggers are a plague

Cope, women are constantly voting to get more ethnic men in western countries

Just Be Ethnic