Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are designed not to love men and to see them as a means to an end.

• Thread starter Hitler of nazareth
  • Start date
Hitler of nazareth

Hitler of nazareth

Self-banned
-
Since the dawn of mankind, women have viewed men as beasts of burden, whose sole function is to fulfill the whims of their whores in exchange for a weekly dose of sordid sex.

Evolution caused them to feel no affectionate attachment to men, since they had to fill the void of the "dead boyfriend" quickly, as the male has always had a precarious survival rate, it is the man who faced all the adversities required to live in the stone age. If a psychological pattern is replicated over generations, then the next generation will absorb that trait.

In contrast, man, with a miserable survival rate, had a vital drive to fall in love with a woman quickly (he had few options) and father as many children as possible. That is why we have this facility to fall in love easily.

Women are incapable of loving a man, even if you are a chad, they cannot fall in love with your masculine essence, they only fall in love with the things they can extract from you, or the rewards to their personal well being of being with you.

They will never feel anything like the ONEITIS we feel with that girl that takes over our being when we like her, and are attracted to her. Thinking daily about her face and how nice it would be to be with her. You will never feel something as pure and holy as genuine love.

In the Bible it says for foids to RESPECT their husband, and for men to love their wives. They knew that foids are incapable of love.

Last edited:
Foids are here to be fucked simple as that these whores need to get fucked right when they hit puberty aka sexual maturity.

Let me use your body bitch :feelshmm:

In the Bible it says for foids to RESPECT their husband, and for men to love their wives. They knew that foids are capable of love.
In specific conditions in a functioning society ofc

Mega dose of copium. Women love Chad

rlly true. I thought I was the only one that thought this. its the only explanation for hypergamism

only true when chad not available

Mega dose of copium. Women love Chad
w0men aren't capble of love, they do desire chad, but not love him.

So many chads that later get injured, crippled, sick or other bad stuff learn the hard truth about female love.

Women are programmed by their genetics to seek the highest quality seed to fetilize their eggs with - this is their primary objective and overrules all other desires. Foids are like a reptile running on instinct, with black soulless eyes, they will backstab anyone who gets in their way. There are no genes in the X chromosome that have anything to do with loving or caring or being loyal to a husband - that would go against their primary directive. If they can find a better seed the old one will be discarded without a second though. And genetically weak offspring may be sacrificed if it means access to an ultra high value seed (Chad).

Women are literally NPCs programmed to procreate with Chad and then move on.

Last edited:
In the Bible it says for foids to RESPECT their husband, and for men to love their wives. They knew that foids are incapable of love.
Big braincel :bigbrain:

Another C4 blackpill

Since the dawn of mankind, women have viewed men as beasts of burden, whose sole function is to fulfill the whims of their whores in exchange for a weekly dose of sordid sex.

Evolution caused them to feel no affectionate attachment to men, since they had to fill the void of the "dead boyfriend" quickly, as the male has always had a precarious survival rate, it is the man who faced all the adversities required to live in the stone age. If a psychological pattern is replicated over generations, then the next generation will absorb that trait.

In contrast, man, with a miserable survival rate, had a vital drive to fall in love with a woman quickly (he had few options) and father as many children as possible. That is why we have this facility to fall in love easily.

Women are incapable of loving a man, even if you are a chad, they cannot fall in love with your masculine essence, they only fall in love with the things they can extract from you, or the rewards to their personal well being of being with you.

They will never feel anything like the ONEITIS we feel with that girl that takes over our being when we like her, and are attracted to her. Thinking daily about her face and how nice it would be to be with her. You will never feel something as pure and holy as genuine love.
I agree. Men are dispossable for women. Even Chad does since women could get a better Chad.

Only men can truly love.

Woman is a means for reproduction, her only two intrinsic values are sex and motherhood, if technology evolves enough to be able to compete in these two areas then women lose all the value they have left.

Love, romance, devotion, sacrifice, sense of community, sense of duty

All those things are part of masculine psychology, not feminine.

Woman is a means for reproduction, her only two intrinsic values are sex and motherhood, if technology evolves enough to be able to compete in these two areas then women lose all the value they have left.

Woman really are Vain when it comes down to it .

It was a brutal blackpill for me when I realised foids will never love me the way I could love them due to the reasons stated above, strong post and it makes me depressed to be reminded of this.

Society falsely assumes that women have adopted the psychology of men simply because they've started dressing and acting like men. Male friendships are reciprocal while female friendships are transactional, which is why men betabux and simps while women consoom and cheats.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back