Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women are cumdumpsters

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Age 15

Fuck all the attractive guys in their prime years

Ride the cock carousel until she's 30 years old

When she's 30 years old, that's the time her sexual value starts decreasing because she gets old.

Now that she's 30 and used up, find a "nice guy" whom she have rejected in her prime years for all the attractive Chads.

Find a betabux and leech off his resources.

Once attractive chad shows interest in her, she leaves the betabux again.

Women are trash.

Rather be a volcel then a betabuxx.

Age 15

Fuck all the attractive guys in their prime years

Ride the cock carousel until she's 30 years old

When she's 30 years old, that's the time her sexual value starts decreasing because she gets old.

Now that she's 30 and used up, find a "nice guy" whom she have rejected in her prime years for all the attractive Chads.

Find a betabux and leech off his resources.

Once attractive chad shows interest in her, she leaves the betabux again.
/QUOTE]
cycle of how females live their lives rn in the west

old news gramps. its over.

Feels better calling them that in their face. Just lol at cum dumpsters having standards

There isn't really much to say besides the title. Anyone looking for proof should just look around.

You aren't wrong.

Still summarized pretty good tbh

Oh man.. I have a wedding to attend this year of a 30 year old whore and her lap dog of a fiancé.. basically on and off relationship because he is beta as fuck and joined the army. So she was sucking and fucking Chads constantly throughout High School since they met.. like I remember her saying they were just friends. It's a real expensive one too at an incredibly expensive venue. Those eggs are rotten and so is her brain.

And they'll forever remain that way.

best part about any female is how they all start fucking and sucking around age 12 with older guys
then when they get old and used up (aka granny) they become VERY passionate about "female rights/empowerment" and vehemently try to dissuade and "protect" younger girls from being "manipulated" and having sex with older guys

i know too many women like this. i have a 20-something yo cousin (near 30) who lost her virginity at 12 to a 25yo. no he didn't rape her. he was dating our Aunt and she took her clothes off when they were alone and rode his cock for hours because she had a bet with another one of our cousin's on who would lose their virginity first. when i brought up the hypothetical situation of her son being close to teenage age and how she will feel once he starts fucking she got really emotional and stated he's not going to have sex until he is married or in a good relationship. boggled my fucking mind how much of a stupid lying hypocritical whore she can be.