Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are cruel yet everyone pretends they're innocent

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've been insulted, mocked, and bullied so much by women during my life. Not just in highschool but even as an adult. Last month a girl told me I looked like I had down syndrome at a Walmart and whenever I show my face online it's always women who mock me and repost my face as a joke. Women are horrible to ugly men, and they're horrible to men in general. I cannot even describe all the times I've seen a girl leading on multiple men for the power of it while pursuing Chad, or a girl mocking and making fun of one of her simps behind his back.

Women are cruel creatures yet we're all expected to believe they're innocent. A bitch can nag a man for years and put him down but suddenly the man's the villain when he beats her?

Last edited:
I've been insulted, mocked, and bullied so much by women during my life. Not just in highschool but even as an adult. Last month a girl told me I looked like I had down syndrome at a Walmart and whenever I show my face online it's always women who mock me and repost my face as a joke. Women are horrible to ugly men, and they're horrible to men in general. I cannot even describe all the times I've seen a girl leading on multiple men for the power of it while pursuing Chad, or a girl mocking and making fun of one of her simps behind his back.

Women are cruel creatures yet we're all expected to believe they're innocent. A bitch can nag a man for years and put him down but suddenly the man's the villain when he beats her?
Water wet.

Yeah, I hate it when faggots cope about "oh its just their nature that they want to kill all genetic dead ends bro, its biology' or niggas talking about 'its our fault as men for letting them get this way' nah fuck that shit nigga this bitches are rotten to the core and they deserve to be punished for that, when a dog bites someone you put it down when a foid mistreats us we should put them in their place.

Yeah, I hate it when faggots cope about "oh its just their nature that they want to kill all genetic dead ends bro, its biology' or niggas talking about 'its our fault as men for letting them get this way' nah fuck that shit nigga this bitches are rotten to the core and they deserve to be punished for that, when a dog bites someone you put it down when a foid mistreats us we should put them in their place.

Lol but then you try to them rape is natural or women being dominated by men is natural and they lose their minds.

Lol but then you try to them rape is natural or women being dominated by men is natural and they lose their minds.
Yeah, IT cucks be like "if incels believe they are genetically inferior than they shouldn't be mad when women chase cha':soy: but go into a frothing rage when you mentioned how martial and regular rape was also natural:soy: Just goes to show that foids and simps are unprincipled and their is no quater they won't draw to justify lusting after chad and crushing incels

The
Agreed, its not biological, since many healthy and fit guys get zero to non pussy.

Yeah, IT cucks be like "if incels believe they are genetically inferior than they shouldn't be mad when women chase cha':soy: but go into a frothing rage when you mentioned how martial and regular rape was also natural:soy: Just goes to show that foids and simps are unprincipled and their is no quater they won't draw to justify lusting after chad and crushing incels
:bigbrain:

Why would you ever show your face

They will stop laughing when they are dead abd then the fun starts

He used to have based threads. Now, he post 2IQ threads
i love it when people here are able to explain themselves beyond their frustration. not everyone can do this and it should be appreciated especially from a place like this.

Women are more cruel than men yet men are painted as being the monsters. The world is rigged

yes women do it all the time one time a gril accuse me of stalking i denied her claim and you know what happened everyone belived her and i was ostracised even more this is the reason why i hate women worst part is i use to respect women and now i fucking hate them they can play the victim saying a few words and it could ruin a mans life.

Women are more cruel than men yet men are painted as being the monsters. The world is rigged
It's because women have vaginas and men are sexually attracted to them. If only all men became asexual and then we could replace them with machines.

yes women do it all the time one time a gril accuse me of stalking i denied her claim and you know what happened everyone belived her and i was ostracised even more this is the reason why i hate women worst part is i use to respect women and now i fucking hate them they can play the victim saying a few words and it could ruin a mans life.
It's cunts like that that truly deserve the worst. Believe me, in the past they wouldn't have been able to get away with stuff like that.