Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are boring as fuck

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Today a group of staceys sat near me during lunch, so I could hear everything they were saying. They only talked about the most obnoxious things, at one point one of them mentioned that she's been talking behind this guy's back because he's annoying. I don't know how someone can stand dating those bitches, I spent maybe 20 minutes near them and already wished they were all dead. They were all trashy and evil people, I could tell they were rotten to the core. The majority of women are like that, they never have anything intelligent to say. I have never had a deep conversation with a woman. Maybe Elliot was right... maybe women should be locked in concentration camps.

Today a group of staceys sat near me during lunch, so I could hear everything they were saying. They only talked about the most obnoxious things, at one point one of them mentioned that she's been talking behind this guy's back because he's annoying. I don't know how someone can stand dating those bitches, I spent maybe 20 minutes near them and already wished they were all dead. They were all trashy and evil people, I could tell they were rotten to the core. The majority of women are like that, they never have anything intelligent to say. I have never had a deep conversation with a woman. Maybe Elliot was right... maybe women should be locked in concentration camps.
they are only fun when you are chad. basically thats it.

>Maybe Elliot was right... maybe women should be locked in concentration camps.

That was always my thought. Didnt know that Elliot also said that lol

They're not deep, intelligent, predicated on anything intellectual, on discovery, on welfare of the world genuinely.

It's all foul formulating venom spewed for the sake of subverting the social circles and gaining dominance.

And expressing disdain of people with low primal/ dominarchical/ naturalselection value.

My quote:
Expecting souls to unite with a woman is naive. Expecting the dominance dynamic and primal evaluation to be the deciding factor in your relationship is key. But bear in mind the constraints that keep her with you is NOT love, but insecurity/ resources/ feeling not good enough for the person they want to have a hypergamic relationship with.

What are you, a sapiosexual? Neither sex tends to value stimulating convos, it's how stimulating they are to look at.

It's not a major mental illness that is the downfall of the human spirit. It is the neuropackage that the majority of mankind has. And it just knows how to conceal itself. People with neuro"diversity" are just people who don't know, or have the impulse control, how to lie/ finesse. like people with ADD and autism.

For them they don't need a good personality to score they just simply need to exist and look good.

Also, cool picture of Shakira in your avy, OP.

to kind of deviate from this post, most of the reasons for me being rejected at least to IT users is because I'm boring.

typically they use some gigachad an example, and name off said chad's interests.

"oh well, he's into politics, plays *insert run-of-the-mill sport* and likes Japanese culture. thats why he gets women!"

I'm interested in Russian culture, love discussing politics when I really feel like it, and swam for three damn years.

did women care about ANY of those? fuck no. does any of the mentioned make me boring? fuck no.

it's more of the fact that women don't give a shit for how interesting you are if you're not good looking to them. just because said person happens to do something a little different then what your average normie does.

most people are boring tbh.

Unless you put up interesting subjects, their subjects are stupid. They commonly talk about relationship and "sentimental" stuffs. Not that they don't really go to the bottom of it.

They merely evoke the surface and superficial symptoms of sentimality, they never really express profound thoughts on this subject despite being constantly talkative about it.

If you ever approach them using too much logical patterns or trying a dialectical reflections, it's over.

Their brains are wired differently.

They're actually fun as hell
(but only when you're having sex with them)

Unless you put up interesting subjects, their subjects are stupid. They commonly talk about relationship and "sentimental" stuffs. Not that they don't really go to the bottom of it.

They merely evoke the surface and superficial symptoms of sentimality, they never really express profound thoughts on this subject despite being constantly talkative about it.

If you ever approach them using too much logical patterns or trying a dialectical reflections, it's over.
qft

Bitches dont have brains. But male normies are boring too

Their brains are wired differently.
VERY differently.

Men talk about every topic imaginable. Women only talk about Chad, their girlfriends, their orbiters, Chad, and shoes.

Femoids are nothing like anime girls. They stink and know nothing about anything besides the fact that they have a vagina and are entitled to everything because of that.

too one dimensional