Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are basically sociopaths

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
It's the only plausible explanation for how they are able to stay with the same husband for decades and yet almost instantly screw them over without shame if something happens that causes the man to no longer be seen as valuable to them. I know a guy who's wive was with him for decades but then I got ill and his wife just dumped him and now he and his son are poor as shit to a point they actually come have dinner with us every now and then which they never did before. Just lmao.

Women aren't able to care for other people. And why would they? They have NO evolutionary reason to give a shit about other people.

caring about anything or anyone is low iq

Water is basically a liquid

(((Females)))

Your male friends will screw you over for a woman too. I’ve read countless stories of wives cheating with their husbands best friend. There are very few prinicipled people in this world.

Your male friends will screw you over for a woman too. I’ve read countless stories of wives cheating with their husbands best friend. There are very few prinicipled people in this world.
I was very close to it and never thought I would be disloyal. I did not mess with her, even one time when I gave her a ride.

But then my friend ghosted me like a bitch out of no where. She left him and found a chad instantly on tinder to be her man. Now friend is depressed alcohol

I was very close to it and never thought I would be disloyal. I did not mess with her, even one time when I gave her a ride.

But then my friend ghosted me like a bitch out of no where. She left him and found a chad instantly on tinder to be her man. Now friend is depressed alcohol
She probably already had Chad a few months before she left him. Your friend sounds like a blue pill beta and he’s a confirmed cuck.