Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are attracted to INTELLIGENCE. Not your looks

TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
Warning. Do not watch if you're suicidal 

https://www.facebook.com/E4/videos/10156114887043953/

[video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/E4/videos/10156114887043953/[/video]

Yeahh my mate that loves studying is tired of sex, too many girls around him

Hit those books.

God damn he can say and do anything and still get 8/10 stacys to fuck him i hate life

urkel_fullsize.jpg

TheVman said:
God damn he can say and do anything and still get 8/10 stacys to fuck him i hate life

Yup. Its brutal

Women automatically validating men who express attractive traits regardless what they say. A Chad could say a girl "fuck your mother" she doesn't give a fuck. You can be intelligent and well mannered but girls will think you're creepy if you look like Jsanza.

Just study and you'll live like Chad

20180209_163930.png

I bet Zac studied a lot to have success with women and to gain popularity

Sits down and bam: instant argument

She's attracted to his confidence. Remember confidence is the ability to have open options and not care if she rejects you when you bend her boundaries. The problem is that to have all those options you have to be good looking.

confidence = good looks

As a computer nerd I have to get all those damn horny femoids off me with a baseball bat.

FeminismsCancer said:
As a computer nerd I have to get all those damn horny femoids off me with a baseball bat.

I once set up a sql server and bitches were all over my dick, it was insane.

I used to act like him, truly amazing I never ended up in jail.

Fucking brutal Blackpill! 

Inteligence, career - all a big cope.

Sub8Hate said:

ikr? That's why I try to ascend from PSL 7 to PSL 10 by learning kernel coding and assembly language.

FeminismsCancer said:
ikr? That's why I try to ascend from PSL 7 to PSL 10 by learning kernel coding and assembly language.

Fucking Chad, programming the kernel.

FeminismsCancer said:

Nerds have all pussy to them

kekkekekekekekeekek

Sub8Hate said:
Fucking Chad, programming the kernel.

I can't get those femoids off my hot brain, they're cumming all over it. kek

Fuck this life

actually he was displaying very strong PUA

very cocky funny, effective and perfectly timed negs, good eye contact and body language

here comes the blackpill: you need THAT level of looks for PUA shit to actually work

Why do you think this is recorded?
It's fake you subhuman retards

inb4 cope

yungcel said:

inb4 cope

yungcel said:

inb4 cope

come on. you must have no social circles at all if you haven't seen this kind of stuff happening in real life. once you get blackpilled, you see it everywhere.

he would have gotten the same result had he acted normal

There was some resistance from her because he didn't act like a natural chad

yungcel said:
inb4 cope
Cope so you dont rope

It makes no sense to me...the girls in the post are all slating her... and yet to be honest.. i see this ALL the time.... 

This is literally every woman ever. ?? he can be a disrespectful muppet.. but if hes a good looking guy you just say "hes got good banter"

Youll let him dip the wick...you tell all your mates that he SEEMS like a dick..but in private he's really lovely... (youre only lying to yourself) and then... 3  or 4 months later.. you be sat crying into your prosecco glass talking to your mates in the group chat about the girl he cheated on you with while they scroll her Instagram. 

Give it a few weeks... youll meet an actual decent guy.. he'll be lovely to you.. but then all your single witch mates will say nooo...dont get a boyfriend...theyre just drama and headache.. 

When basically...they just dont want you to get a boyfriend before they do... 

So you jog him on.. stay single...so you can party with the girls..right? 

Few more weeks pass by.. all your single mates have started seeing guys... and forgotten all about you. 

Look silly now dont you..but please dont change...i need someone to write statuses about..

Best crack open that bottle of prosecco again love..and buy a cat. ?

Facebook normies ingesting the blackpill slowly

God, what a fucking boss. Wish I had that level of nonchalance

_incelinside said:
It makes no sense to me...the girls in the post are all slating her... and yet to be honest.. i see this ALL the time....
This is literally every woman ever. ?? he can be a disrespectful muppet.. but if hes a good looking guy you just say "hes got good banter"
Youll let him dip the wick...you tell all your mates that he SEEMS like a dick..but in private he's really lovely... (youre only lying to yourself) and then... 3 or 4 months later.. you be sat crying into your prosecco glass talking to your mates in the group chat about the girl he cheated on you with while they scroll her Instagram.
Give it a few weeks... youll meet an actual decent guy.. he'll be lovely to you.. but then all your single witch mates will say nooo...dont get a boyfriend...theyre just drama and headache..
When basically...they just dont want you to get a boyfriend before they do...
So you jog him on.. stay single...so you can party with the girls..right?
Few more weeks pass by.. all your single mates have started seeing guys... and forgotten all about you.
Look silly now dont you..but please dont change...i need someone to write statuses about..
Best crack open that bottle of prosecco again love..and buy a cat. ?
Facebook normies ingesting the blackpill slowly

kek, it's really true though.

Would be just as screwed.

yungcel said:

inb4 cope

I know this scene is fake but I have seen this very thing happen in real life. I have seen girls go through way worse only to end up with him because of his looks.

This is why all that pua shit and really just scheming conversations for personal relationships was always foolish, the quality of the exchanges depend on how they value each other more than what is said.

you can be cocky and neg only if you're attractive

I will never be this Nt.
;[ jfl on being aspargercell that is below average in terms of looks.

it is fake, but it would be the same irl anyway

don key said:
She's attracted to his confidence. Remember confidence is the ability to have open options and not care if she rejects you when you bend her boundaries. The problem is that to have all those options you have to be good looking.
confidence = good looks

pretty much this

Sub8Hate said:

This happened to me, had a girl at work sitting on my lap :lol:

the guys didn't even button his shirt

Cuck-Damage said:
actually he was displaying very strong PUA

very cocky funny, effective and perfectly timed negs, good eye contact and body language

here comes the blackpill: you need THAT level of looks for PUA shit to actually work

yeah i think this has some truth to it. You can't do this with our looks level of course.

Even if you want to practice to get to his level, you need to be good looking.

He clearly has a lot of experience in dating and sex. I don't think he is dumb at all.

That said, there are plenty of sub-100 IQ Chads that get laid and don't have good game at all.

Yeah all the nerds at school are just bathing in pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back