Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are amazing at reading personalities, that is why no woman has ever been in a relationship with a dangerous man who inflicted harm on her.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
Just like how a police dog can sniff out drugs, a woman can sniff out a man's personality, it is a evolutionary super power, when a woman sees she can smell we have been on incel forums and is disgusted at us for being virgins meanwhile her nose can smell a good man and that is why women are rarely in abusive relationships, some woman have a nose disability which doesn't allow them to smell bad personality which is called nose blindness, some foids even have telepathy and can tell whether a man is a creep and it never fails that is why no woman has ever dated a sex offender, a murderer, a maniac. Women are not visual creatures they rely on their nose to detect the best man. /s

Last edited:
WELL CAN THEY SMELL THE SMOKE COMING OUT OF MY MINIGUN WHEN I PULVERIZE ALL OF THEM INTO RED MIST????????????? :lasereyes:

So true sweeite :heart:

I spent 10hr+ in the shower for a month and my personally changed from curry janitor to jermy Meeks

Download 2

Stupid Robtical made an alt too it seems

Just like how a police dog can sniff out drugs, a woman can sniff out a man's personality, it is a evolutionary super power, when a woman sees she can smell we have been on incel forums and is disgusted at us for being virgins meanwhile her nose can smell a good man and that is why women are rarely in abusive relationships, some woman have a nose disability which doesn't allow them to smell bad personality which is called nose blindness, some foids even have telepathy and can tell whether a man is a creep and it never fails that is why no woman has ever dated a sex offender, a murderer, a maniac. Women are not visual creatures they rely on their nose to detect the best man. /s
:heart:

"He's so nice with me, and he's sooooo strong, I love him" Foid, moments before being killed by his 6'6 tyrone bf she chose for his good personality

No coal burner ever paid any kind of toll, they are all alive and well with their loving husband and their mulatto kids are beautiful.

They ARE good at evaluating a man very quickly very precisely.

What you've gotten wrong is that women don't (subconsciously) seek violent men. They are still living like it's the stone age and violence is the way to survive. Beat up 6 people, tell all females in 5m radius and see how you will not be an incel anymore. To make it better, make it so that you are the hero savior in the story.

They ARE good at evaluating a man very quickly very precisely.

What you've gotten wrong is that women don't (subconsciously) seek violent men. They are still living like it's the stone age and violence is the way to survive. Beat up 6 people, tell all females in 5m radius and see how you will not be an incel anymore. To make it better, make it so that you are the hero savior in the story.
Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back