Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women Are A Disease

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
The only reason we allow this plague to exist is because of it's reproductive powers and the male sex drive. If every male became asexual in the next 24 hours, women would be sent to camps within a year.

This is not even an exaggeration. Women had one job, to give birth to and raise kids. And they fail at that too.

The only reason we allow this plague to exist is because of it's reproductive powers and the male sex drive. If every male became asexual in the next 24 hours, women would be sent to camps within a year.
JUST REPLACE THEM ALREADY!

We need a male only society that reproduces artificially. Foids will destroy humanity if they aren't controlled soon.

Giphy 1

Giving rights to foids was a fucking mistake :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Screenshotted and posted on IT.

Pretty good point, but If I were chad there would be no way for me to become asexual. I’d go and bang every foid I can and impregnate all of them and make myself an army of my children and conquer the world.

We need robo-waifus with artificial wombs supplanted with state-enforced policy of Stacies providing their eggs.

women are a burden on society

If only I could become infected :cryfeels:

This is not even an exaggeration. Women had one job, to give birth to and raise kids. And they fail at that too.

Don't forget the ones who think they are men and try to be men doing tranny shit.

A cure needs to be implemented for them

Giving rights to foids was a fucking mistake :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They fail at everything they do. The only thing they are good for are being cumdolls but even an articulacy produced one would do better

Last edited:
I really hope we get a techonological breakthrough for artificial wombs and artificial intelligence in the next 10 years so we can replace foids, since the only thing they offer is their vagina.

disease is the right description. if a male is infected he becomes a soycuck