Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women age like SHIT, at least slavic ones

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Today when I was looking for some pictures on my PC I found a folder that I forgot about with screens that I took a few years ago on badoo (tinder but more popular here in 3rd world Europe) of foids just from my general area. They are not nitpicked, they are of foids from my area (+50 kilometers) that were at the time online when I saved those pictures so they are random and show the state of majority of women here, since there were normally like 6-7 pages of them and each had 12 foids and I only took the worst cases. Either way look at those creatures, they think they deserve a 10/10 alpha chad and that they are pretty princesses and that we should rot at home alone:

AnotherwallDisgustingBaldieEve   From the garden of Eden   Would make senseI dont evenJESUSchristKHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHALibrarianLolLOLOLOLOLOLOLMarsheadMOMMore like 200NicegenestherefaggotNightmareNot sure if 16 of 60PrettyuggoSadbaldingbitchSkullSmile

Truly ugly. Crow's feet, wrinkles, old facial features, horrible skin like texture of Mars, balding due to high T and all of that in early 20s, sometimes in teens. 20 is the new 40.

Not one of those foids will ever know what loneliness feels like.

And I have some more but couldn't add to the OP.

ThewallWallstreetWitchWrinklesWrinkles2
Not one of those foids will ever know what loneliness feels like.
Doesn't matter. It's nice to laugh at their ugly nature.

I'm older than most of those foids and look younger than all of them.

They still all have infinitely more smv than me

Just when you think they couldnt go further than Post-Wall. These foids are reaching Super Post-Wall-Foid 2 at such a young age :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some of them are clearly lying about their age, OP...
Maybe, I'd imagine shithole slav countries don't even have propert birth date documentation

Too many late nights, partying, drugs n alcohol.

*White women

Black women looking good

Too many late nights, partying, drugs n alcohol.
And probably getting fucked when they were 11. For women, having sex early makes them age faster. I think it has to do with their bodies getting ready to become carrier of a fetus and to be a mother. Truly weak gender.

I'm older than most of those foids and look younger than all of them.

They still all have infinitely more smv than me
That's crazy. Being heterosexual is truly a malediction.

sadbaldingbitch.png made me fucking lol

Gigakek fuel. Even the most trash foids in my vicinity dont have crow feet/forehead wrinkles at 20-25 yo and of course they are not bald/balding. However I do agree that many slav foids age like goat's shit.

sadbaldingbitch.png made me fucking lol
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Today when I was looking for some pictures on my PC I found a folder that I forgot about with screens that I took a few years ago on badoo (tinder but more popular here in 3rd world Europe) of foids just from my general area. They are not nitpicked, they are of foids from my area (+50 kilometers) that were at the time online when I saved those pictures so they are random and show the state of majority of women here, since there were normally like 6-7 pages of them and each had 12 foids and I only took the worst cases. Either way look at those creatures, they think they deserve a 10/10 alpha chad and that they are pretty princesses and that we should rot at home alone:

View attachment 373664View attachment 373667View attachment 373665View attachment 373668View attachment 373669View attachment 373671View attachment 373672View attachment 373675View attachment 373676View attachment 373678View attachment 373680View attachment 373681View attachment 373682View attachment 373683View attachment 373684View attachment 373685View attachment 373686View attachment 373687View attachment 373688View attachment 373689

Truly ugly. Crow's feet, wrinkles, old facial features, horrible skin like texture of Mars, balding due to high T and all of that in early 20s, sometimes in teens. 20 is the new 40.
WTF they all look great you hateful incel shitstain! I bet you're no prize yourself!
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'd smash every fucking one if given any opportunity.
This is a fakecel thread

Many of them are straight out lying about their age. That's a common practice on online dating.

Inb4 our resident infiltrators come in here to support these cumskin women.

they all T-mog me
high hairlines, masculine faces

Yeah I wish I was gay. Not a faggot who makes it obvious but just normal gay. I would be happier then I think.
You would run your fingers through another man's chest hair and slurp his sweat??????
GAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
Source

I would date any of them if given a chance except one of them who is a dude.

And probably getting fucked when they were 11. For women, having sex early makes them age faster. I think it has to do with their bodies getting ready to become carrier of a fetus and to be a mother. Truly weak gender.
Truer words have never been spoken. Top Kek

View attachment 373664View attachment 373667View attachment 373665View attachment 373668View attachment 373669View attachment 373671View attachment 373672View attachment 373675View attachment 373676View attachment 373678View attachment 373680View attachment 373681View attachment 373682View attachment 373683View attachment 373684View attachment 373685View attachment 373686View attachment 373687View attachment 373688View attachment 373689

Would fuck all of them though ngl ded srs

except the 6th one coz she looks like a tranny. Probably nofakeup tho that's why.

A MGTOW mocking a woman for "hitting the wall" is like a hobo mocking a millionaire because he lost money and stopped being a billionaire.

Not really. Sure, they can still get a guy to fuck her, but men are less willing to be beta providers for ugly, post wall women than for fertile looking, youung looking women. Their smv doesn't deplete completely but their partner market limit does plummet. And that's what foids at this point want, they had enough sex and are looking for a betabuxer which is mch more difficult at this point. Denying this fact is a cope in of itself and a foid worship.

I dunno about that. Plenty of autistic engineers would wife up any used up slut that slithered his way. Betabux dying is more because of foid's in the job market and big daddy government than any red pilled "waking up" cope.

I dunno about that. Plenty of autistic engineers would wife up any used up slut that slithered his way. Betabux dying is more because of foid's in the job market and big daddy government than any red pilled "waking up" cope.
Zapata za kurwienie

Oh and yeah, there are sooo many engineers for all the millions of single post wall foids /s.

Not really. Sure, they can still get a guy to fuck her, but men are less willing to be beta providers for ugly, post wall women than for fertile looking, youung looking women. Their smv doesn't deplete completely but their partner market limit does plummet. And that's what foids at this point want, they had enough sex and are looking for a betabuxer which is mch more difficult at this point. Denying this fact is a cope in of itself and a foid worship.
More MGTOW tier cope.
An older woman can easily get Chads both as fuckbuddies or LTR . Especially those 30-something that you posted.

More MGTOW tier cope.
An older woman can easily get Chads both as fuckbuddies or LTR . Especially those 30-something that you posted.
Copium Maximum but whatever.

View attachment 373973

Oh and yeah, there are sooo many engineers for all the millions of single post wall foids /s.
I'm only familiar with the 1st and 3rd story thanks to a lot of talk in manosphere circles. First one monkeybranched and thought she could still get a chad to commit to a barren woman. Third one is obviously chad only. No doubt every single story had plenty of nice guys/betas willing to wife them up, but their own hypergamy got in the way. I don't buy for a single second they had 0 marriage prospects.

Said the MGTOW who believes in "the wall" in 2020
>more foids are killing themselves as reported due to loneliness post-wall (read: no betabuxxer to come and carry her through life)
>N-n-no! T-the wall doesn't exist!
I'm only familiar with the 1st and 3rd story thanks to a lot of talk in manosphere circles. First one monkeybranched and thought she could still get a chad to commit to a barren woman. Third one is obviously chad only. No doubt every single story had plenty of nice guys/betas willing to wife them up, but their own hypergamy got in the way. I don't buy for a single second they had 0 marriage prospects.
Even if that was the case, the wall got to them and chad doesn't want them anymore. Thus proving the wall to be real.

slavic women do age like shit.

>more foids are killing themselves as reported due to loneliness post-wall (read: no betabuxxer to come and carry her through life)
Source: your favorite mgtow coper on youtube

Number 20 has to be a dude, surely. :feelskek: